Chapter 15: Internship!

3rd POV:

After the festival came to an end they were all dismissed to return to their classrooms since the teachers needed to talk to them before they left the school. Izuku decided he would change inside the school since he needed to get all of the hero grade makeup off of him and start getting the hair dye out of his hair. As such, he went into the restroom that was decently sized that was connected to the personal library where he has his classes all of the time. Izuku was surprised that Nezu would have something like this with the size it was but Nezu told Izuku that he always wanted a personal student that would one day have access to the library but he never found anyone interesting enough to allow in so the bathroom just set unused. Izuku ended up taking a quick shower in the large bathroom was able to remove all of the makeup and only got half of the black hair dye out. 'Going to take a few cleanings to remove it all since I removed only about half...' Izuku thought as he got changed back into his UA uniform as he went into the library to find Nezu and Aizawa. "Congratulations Problem Child," Aizawa said with a grin that matched Nezu as Izuku had just proven Quirkless people could take first place in the sports festival and beat out all of the quirked people.

"Now, of course, Akitani Mikumo won't be moved up into the hero course since you are already in the course. We will need to come up with a new name next year and a new coverup as well as since we can't have the same person winning without moving up for some reason as it would raise questions." Nezu explained and Aizawa said they could consider just having Izuku drop out in the second round or lose his first match in the final rounds next year if they really needed to do so since he would mainly do underground work studies with Aizawa or another one that the school reached out for help.

"Indeed, we can't use the same excuse each time likely without raising questions but we can think about it when we get there next year," Nezu said and they all nodded their heads. Nezu then started to talk about internships themselves as Izuku would not be able to take any of the limelight ones since he was going underground. Izuku knew this and if he really wanted a limelight internship then he would go with his grandfather Vagabond who still had his active license to do hero work so it didn't matter anyway about any other limelight pro heroes.

"You will of course be doing your internship with me, problem child. This way your identity will stay secure for a bit longer instead of us reaching out to another underground pro hero. I trust most that I would ask to take you on but we can still limit your exposure until we really have to do it." Aizawa said and Izuku nodded his head at that.  Soon he was dismissed and told to go home and relax for the week or so before school would resume. Aizawa told Izuku that even though the internships didn't start for another two weeks, they themselves would be starting them a week earlier and doing a two-week internship to give Izuku more time in the field to get more experience since Izuku needed it to compete with others in the long-run. 

They could do this due to the fact that Izuku was Aizawa's only student which made this possible. Izuku thanked them and headed off to go home for the night as he was exhausted. Though when he arrived home he was surprised to find Vagabond at his home. "Hey, gramps!" Izuku called out when he moved into the apartment.

Both his mother and grandfather hugged him and told him how proud they were of Izuku placing first, especially with the fact that he had won without his support gear against all of the others that got to use a quirk. "The training really paid off and no one even realized you were quirkless even though you never used a quirk the entire time! It will be so funny the day they all find out in the future!" Vagabond said as he laughed imagining the chaos and uproar it would cause. Izuku himself laughed as well since it would indeed be funny to see how everyone reacted to the news. Soon the night came to a close as Izuku went to sleep since he was so exhausted from all of the fighting.