Chapter 32: Water Hose Duo!

3rd POV:

It had been a week since the sports festival and Izuku was now back at UA in his sleeping bag waiting for Aizawa to come to meet him in the homeroom though he was predicting the man to scold him a bit for the stunt that he had pulled in the last round in all honestly but in Izuku's mind it was downright worth it! He had taken first place once again for the second time in a row which showed off his skills as a quirkless hero-in-training and left no room for real argument that he didn't deserve his position. 

After another handful of minutes passed, the door to the room opened and entered one Shouta Aizawa who directed a slight glare to Izuku Midoriya. "I don't regret doing it and it was in an environment that I didn't risk death doing so," Izuku said and the man rolled his eyes before sitting down. "Indeed problem child so that is why I am not going to scold you for it. Congratulations though for coming out on tops twice as even I won it only once." Aizawa said with a small smile and Izuku remembered at that point that Aizawa did indeed win the festival once since that is how he had gotten into the hero course in the first place. Izuku got out of his sleeping bag and sat down as he stretched.

"Anyway the thing I wanted to talk to you about is the fact that we have been requested for a mission or rather I have been by some other heroes in a smaller village area," Aizawa said and Izuku raised an eyebrow at the mention of a mission as he asked what it was. "There is an area of a prefecture that is a bit more isolated from other places and normally I would tell people to get more local heroes from closer cities to help but there is a problem with this one," Aizawa said as he laid the case file down on the table for Izuku to look at. The file had pictures of destruction that was caused by some villain in a nearby forest and also in several villages and very small towns that were in the area.

"Overall, it's thought to be one villain with a strength enhancer quirk and the only heroes near the area for all of these places tends to be the Water Hose Duo which I am sure you remember is Kota Izumi's parents, the boy you met at the training camp," Aizawa said and Izuku sat up straighter. Aizawa explained that they were more of the reason he was going to take the mission as a way to thank the Wild, Wild Pussycats team for accepting UA at their campsite last year since they did it for free and only required money for food and other housing expenses but nothing to use the land or spa. 

"The villain is unknown right now but I was requested since I could turn it off since they are sure it is likely not an emitter quirk but an augmentation type that can be shut off most likely. I'm bringing you along to experience going out to smaller places since it would give experience in that type of setting but this will be a week or two mission away from school and home as well so tonight get packed and meet me at my house since we are leaving tonight on the train." Aizawa said and Izuku nodded his head as he understood the mission.

The night came and Izuku had said goodbye to his mother as he headed off to Aizawa's apartment with his travel pack on him. Izuku had learned quickly for missions with Aizawa to have a travel pack prepared and ready to go at all times since you never know when you will be needing to go on an emergency mission that you weren't prepared for normally. As such, an emergency travel pack is a perfect thing to have on the side so you can just grab it and go as you don't need to grab your other stuff as you already repacked chargers for your phone and laptop or anything else you need as you had gotten doubles of everything to put a pair inside of the pack.

Izuku soon arrived at Aizawa's home and entered it as he found the man preparing a quick and small meal for the both of them which they sat down and ate since they would be on the train for quite a few hours heading to the location. Aizawa asked if Izuku was ready to leave and he was so they headed off towards the train and set off on their journey as they rested and set their alarms for about 15 minutes before the train would arrive at the destination of where they needed to get off at so that they could get extra sleep in on the train instead of just staying awake without doing anything productive.