Chapter 49: Sports Festival Training... Nope! Beatdown time!

3rd POV:

Now when Izuku made that offer to all of 1-A he didn't think so many of them would want to fight him though he did know a few would without doubt request training like Bakugo or Todoroki who Izuku insulted on purpose since he knows that Todoroki had a fire aspect of his quirk which pissed Izuku off. Todoroki was refusing to use an entire side of his quirk just because of some weird promise to himself though Izuku didn't care since he didn't have many details about it nor really wanted all of the details unless it would make the boy use his entire quirk. Back to the point though on what we were talking about as we can see Izuku standing inside of a gym with all of 1-A as Aizawa decided it would be easier to just have the entire class go against Kitsune aka Izuku Midoriya so that they could see the vast power that Izuku held at his hands even though he was quirkless. This was going to be a lesson on humiliation and discrimination since Izuku could see it in their eyes that even though he pulled off what he did at the U.S.J. some of them were looking down on him due to the numbers against him and the power they had.

"So we can do this, either way, I kick all of your butts as one large group or I can go one versus one. Either works for me as they will all end with your defeat." Izuku said behind his mask as they could all tell he had a cocky tone of voice going on right now. This seemed to ruffle some feathers as a lot of them tensed up and glared a bit but Izuku noticed something though... he noticed that Katsuki Bakugo, Mineta Minoru, Hitoshi Shinso, and Fumikage Tokoyami were all taking this challenge far more seriously which made Izuku smile a bit behind his mask. In Izuku's mind, he could envision the four of them most likely ending up as some sort of strong group in the future like Izuku was the Big One. Now the formal title is meant to be the big three but due to events where Izuku challenged everyone in 3-B to a brutal fight he had won the right to be called the Big One by himself while installing a decent amount of fear into his fellow third-years. Of course, there were still the formal two other members of the actual Big Three but they didn't have enough courage to claim their titles publicly in front of anyone. 

Anyway, back to the fight at hand that Izuku was already dominating at as he had quickly taken out people he saw with huge flaws. One by one the numbers kept going down and the 1-A students were left stunned with what they had fallen victim to yet that wasn't the biggest surprise. The biggest surprise at least for the students themselves was who was still in as Mineta was still in the fight. Izuku wasn't lying when he said that dealing with Mineta was a difficult task due to how his quirk could really trap anything it catches. There was also the fact that Mineta seems to have been putting in some training since one week had passed when Izuku pointed out some of Mineta's strengths inside of the classroom. The boy had become far more accurate in his throwing and was not wasting his quirk as he had a limit on how many he could pull before his drawback would hit him.

As such, it was down to just Mineta, Bakugo, Todoroki, Yaoyorozu, Shinso, and Tokoyami which Izuku somewhat predicted in all honestly. Yaoyorozu was a small surprise on the fact that she was still in but Izuku didn't focused much on her until now though. Izuku thought she was quite an idiot for creating a sword as she spoke aloud and said she wanted to force Izuku to use his blade as he had not even pulled it off his side once. The blade didn't even get pulled with the scabbard on to use as a blunt weapon! That is how weak the students were as Izuku relied nearly on his hand-to-hand combat with some use of his wires but otherwise he didn't use anything else outside of that as no one had forced him to do so. As Yaoyorozu charged a bit towards Izuku, Izuku felt down right insulted even worse than being looked down upon as being quirkless since she was insulting his skills as a swordsman! 

"Insulting my skills is quite foolish girl!" Izuku said as he ignored all of the others and went straight towards her and didn't seem like he was going to dodge when the sword was about to make contact with his chest. Though at the last second he twisted his body and the sword passed right above him as he bent backwards which allowed him to avoid the blade. As everyone was still with shock at how quickly Izuku dodged and how close he did it, they failed to notice his quick movements until it had already happened as Izuku placed the sides of his hands against the blade and snapped it quickly. 'Failure of a blade creation... insult to blade makers of old as this blade only looks like a Katana but doesn't have the core strength of one!' Izuku thought as he didn't have to put out much strength to break the blade as it wasn't made with the same methods of an actual sword but just produced to look like one.