Chapter 3: Start!

3rd POV:

Izuku soon appeared at the dojo after classes even though he went through a day filled with endless discrimination he was still in high moods that even they couldn't crush due to how much he was looking forward to getting to work at the dojo. Izuku entered the dojo and within moments he found himself throw across the room to his surprise as he landed on the floor in pain. Izuku groaned as he got up and looked around as his eyes landed on his new teacher Vagabond who was standing at the door. 

"Always be looking out and keeping your awareness up for a potential attack

"Always be looking out and keeping your awareness up for a potential attack. One screw up and you die in the field of heroics. Even when you off the clock you could still be killed if a villain ever found out where you lived which has happened before for past heroes. As such, that is your first lesson... never let your guard down because you don't have a quirk to fall back onto like others do! You only have your body as your weapon and any tools you can get by extension of your body!" Seth said as he told Izuku to sit near the middle of the fighting area as he moved over to it as well. Izuku nodded his head at the words that his new master was imparting to him and would take it to heart because he was right. If Izuku allowed his body to be heavily damaged then he was dead or would be removed from the field. They both sat down in the center of the sparing area as Izuku looked at his new master and waited for him to speak.

"First, I want to know what training you have done right now overall that is could help you in your hero career. This can include mental training, physical training, or anything else that can give you an advantage." Seth said and Izuku admitted that overall he had no physical training done but he did believe he had some mental training done that he would like to show him. Seth Rowling nodded his head and told Izuku to get whatever he needed if it was close by. Izuku grabbed his school bag and pulled out his Hero Analysis for the future notebook and showed the contents to his master. 

At first, Seth thought it would be lacking in details for a child of Izuku's age but he was quite surprised at what he found inside the notebook. Overall it contained a scary degree of information from weaknesses, strengths, theories, and many other things on heroes that Izuku has come across or researched into. Seth then looked at the title again and saw it was only the 8th notebook which meant there were 7 more before the one in his hand. 'These are good... they are not at the level of a seasoned professional in clarity but if you looked past that then the analysis is a lethal tool... maybe another year or more and he would match paid professionals that stand at the top of the field. Even now the level of details is far better than most low-level professionals but again it lacks clarity which means most would ignore his work if they didn't know what they were looking at.' Seth thought as he read the book. He then set it down and looked at Izuku for a few minutes.

"I will be honest... this notebook is dangerous to have out like this. You need to learn how to encode your books since the information here could have many heroes dead. Do you understand?" Seth asked and Izuku was shocked as he told Seth that it was just a hobby he started when he was four and got declared quirkless. That surprised Seth that Izuku was completely self-taught but it only made it even more impressive that Izuku didn't learn how to do it from anyone else. "Well, I can tell you that everyone that told you it was trash or worthless was dead wrong. It's nearly the level of paid professionals." Seth said and Izuku's eyes widened as he was told how good it was. Seth also went in on how Izuku should keep practicing it with the aim of making his notes more clear and organized to be on a more professional level.