Chapter 30: Cryptid Actions

3rd POV:

As the first day of school arrived for the semester, Izuku was already planning to torment the new first-years at UA. Luckily for him, the students wouldn't get expelled most likely since Aizawa wasn't the homeroom teacher this year so unless they somehow pissed him off they would survive since neither of the first-year teachers was hardass this year though that didn't mean Izuku wasn't going to torment them! As such, we could find one Izuku Midoriya pushing his way through the vents after the entrance ceremony had ended because Izuku had actually decided to go listen to his sensei's horrible speech which Izuku was sure Nezu did just to torment people with how long it was and how boring it was! 

As Izuku arrived above the 1-A classroom, Izuku dropped into the classroom quickly as he knew the classes would be back soon but he had plans to do and people to start scaring as he placed notes down on each desk before he went into 1-B via the vents to do the exact same thing. Now you might ask what would be scary about notes? Well, the thing is wouldn't you be freaked out to return to your classroom to find notes on your desk that ask really personalized questions even though not many people have seen you in action when you used your quirk?

Izuku hid in the vent as 1-A entered the classroom and they all wondered why there were notes on the desks and some freaked out about how personally directed these questions were regarding their quirks. Some asked Snipe if he or the school put them on their desks but the man said it wasn't him or directly from the school even though he was sure it was Izuku the man couldn't really reveal Izuku's existence since they were still keeping it a secret unless someone directly asked about Kitsune which they were allowed to confirm that he was associated with the school but not really say how.

They asked what they were meant to do with the notes and Snipe said they should take whatever was on it into mind if they thought it was a valuable question since whoever left them seemed to be wanting to help and that he was sure it was most likely a second or third-year student that most likely left them to help the incoming students. Doing this was more or less admitting the truth without saying anything that was wrong or not. Izuku quickly made his way to 1-B's vent covering and he could hear them talk about the notecards as well as Ectoplasm said that they were most likely from someone aiming to help them since it could have only been someone inside of the school that could have placed them.

Izuku though looked at Mirio Togata and wondered if the boy would take the questions on the notecard that he was left seriously or not. The questions left for Mirio Togata were directed towards his amount of control and if he was seeking help from others with more experience in controlling unique or powerful quirks. Izuku saw Togata sit down as he looked at the note and Izuku was satisfied since it seems as the boy was putting some actual thought into them so Izuku moved on and headed towards his homeroom classroom since it was about time that Nezu and Aizawa would be in there.

Izuku dropped out of the vents to find Eraserhead in the room sleeping so Izuku decided to go to sleep as well since he wanted the energy to deal with whatever chaotic thing Nezu came up with to start his second year out with! Sadly for him, the moment he laid down to sleep is when Nezu decided to walk in and wake both Aizawa and Izuku up fully. "So what are we starting off with this semester?" Izuku asked as he grumbled as he sat down at the desk where Nezu was waiting for him. Nezu smiled as he looked at Izuku and told him what they were going to be kicking the semester off with which was going to be devising a plan of action in wiping out Hitoshi Shinso's middle school of course! Congratulations as this will be your first school razing!" Nezu said with a smile on his face as one appeared on Izuku's face as well.

Izuku took his mask off and had a million-watt smile on as he was going to enjoy this so much! "Where do we start my lord!" Izuku said as he put his hands in a praying position and bowed his head slightly as Nezu started to chuckle loudly as Aizawa tried to step out of the room but got stopped by metal wires going around him and being pulled back in. "Now, you can't escape this as the Rat God owns your soul already so stop fighting it!" Izuku said with a grin on his face as Aizawa cursed both of them under his breath.