Chapter 18: Izuku's First Session!

3rd POV:

After receiving his long lectures from nearly everyone and looks from the staff that basically meant to convey that they didn't want him to pull such a stunt again, Izuku ended up in his first day of therapy with Hound Dog! As Izuku promised to do so he showed up to Hound Dog's office for a one-hour session each day after lunch since Nezu was a strict teacher and had Izuku already months ahead in his education so they could easily afford for Izuku to have an hour-long session a few times a week without delaying them in his learning and training so it was set to happen right after lunch so Izuku would be able to eat and cool down before he went to talk to Hound Dog.

Izuku knocked on the door of Hound Dog's office and waited to be called in which he did after a few seconds. Izuku walked into the room and was greeted by Hound Dog who had Izuku pick where he wanted to sit down at or even lay down on the couch. Overall, the room was not what he was expecting when he walked into it because it was far more relaxing than he imagined as he envisioned a therapist's office like in TV shows that were more of a clinical look in Izuku's mind.

 Overall, the room was not what he was expecting when he walked into it because it was far more relaxing than he imagined as he envisioned a therapist's office like in TV shows that were more of a clinical look in Izuku's mind

The room also had some objects to play around with like a rubrics cube or things just to keep your hands occupied which Izuku just took the rubrics cube right away. "I'm surprised you have something this old," Izuku said as he started to play around with it. The reason Izuku said this was because the rubrics cube stopped being produced about two decades after quirks came around as people's tastes change in things and people become more focused on quirk-related objects or other devices. Hound Dog chuckled and said he typically keeps the rubrics cube in his desk to mess with but thought Izuku with his mind since he was Nezu's personal student would enjoy it so he brought it out since none of his other visitors ever really touch it which was fair since Izuku doubted many even knew what it was.

"So, before we began I want to get what you are expecting our of these sessions because I really want to focus on what you want to talk about. I will direct the flow of the conversations sometimes to certain topics if I see you coming back to them often as they might be really important but you just don't realize it because you're suppressing something or nervous but overall I want you to feel comfortable talking about the topics you want to hit. Though, I am sure you know we need to at one point talk about the knife incident." Hound Dog and Izuku groaned as he put a hand over his face.

"I do it one time and it's not going to be ever forgotten is it?" Izuku asked and Hound Dog asked why he thinks everyone keeps bringing it up. Izuku shrugged and said they all likely thought it was extreme which he admitted to Hound Dog in the afterthought it was indeed extreme since he was not in mortal danger which his Grandfather Vagabond had talked about to Izuku on which Hound Dog nodded his head. "Ah, yes... I remember Vagabond. He was an inserting man and one of the people I looked towards when I came into this field. Though back on the topic... do you think there might be more to why they were greatly concerned that you did what you did?" Hound Dog asked and Izuku looked confused and he said he didn't know if there was which Hound Dog nodded his head as he looked at Izuku.