Chapter 51: Fundamental Differences

3rd POV:

Sitting on a rooftop a figured cloaked in the darkness of the light was watching a video on his small device that he had in front of him. This individual was watching the recent sports festival that had happened but it wasn't the first-years sports festival that had gained this mans attention. No, the third-years sports festival was what had gathered the most attention this year as everyone had been talking about the student who was known as the demon of UA. Everyone had wondered who this student was but it wasn't their identity that was talked about so much but rather what they stood for as a hero because it was clear they were counter to really what All Might stood for and the public was captivated by this knowledge. Some argued that Kitsune was taking a dark perspective of heroics that shouldn't be encouraged while others accepted it and welcomed it as they liked the realism of what Kitsune stood for. Villains attacks had become more frequent in the news and even UA had been attacked recently which had never been done before so Kitsune who declared he wanted to terrify the villains into inaction had gained all of their attention and approval.

"Interesting... but are you a false hero is the question Kitsune? You who is standing against what the true hero All Might stands for logically should be a false hero but you feel different." said the main that was watching the video on his small device. As the moon shined in the night in addition to the light from the device shining onto the mans face we could barely see the exposed face of none other than the infamous hero killer: Stain! Stain himself was currently in neutral ground regarding the so called demon of UA but that didn't mean he wouldn't take action against the hero student. No, with all of the news surrendering Kitsune (Izuku) that only made stain decision easier as he wanted to hunt down this so called Kitsune and get the answers he wanted out of him.

Soon the figure of Stain disappeared over the rooftops and he could no longer be seen but the news of him hunting in the city of Hosu was a widely talked about topic and many heroes were aiming to make a name for themselves by capturing the man

Soon the figure of Stain disappeared over the rooftops and he could no longer be seen but the news of him hunting in the city of Hosu was a widely talked about topic and many heroes were aiming to make a name for themselves by capturing the man. Sadly for all of them the man himself was now on a hunt for a new target, not one that was deemed unworthy but one that had gained Stain's attention. Now moving forward in time a bit we could see the target himself Kitsune on a rooftop in a city which was without a doubt not Hosu! The thing was that Izuku had agreed to do a mission for the hero commission with a few other heroes during the internships week since Izuku was already doing work-studies and his current mentor Eraserhead was free to go out on a longer mission as well. As such, both of them were moving across the rooftops of this city heading towards the meet up point with the other heroes as they would be raiding a location that was thought to be tied to the League of Villains. Now you may ask how did this location get discovered and well it was due to the hacking and intelligence of Izuku combined with Nezu that found this location!

However, unknown to all of the parties involved they would soon discover that the League of Villains would not be alone at this location. No, unfortunately the raid would go off course as none of the heroes involved knew about the meeting the League of Villains was having with none other than the hero killer himself, Stain! Now how this happened you may ask, well it turns out the weird voice behind the TV known as sensei aka All For One encouraged Shigaraki to try and expand by gaining more allies. One such person was none other than the Hero Killer Stain who Shigaraki had Kurogiri warp into the base from Hosu. Now, imagine everyone's surprise when they burst into a bar where they believed that only Kurogiri and Shigaraki were located at to find none other than the Hero Killer stain with said villains! As Kitsune, Eraserhead, and many other underground Pro Heroes with a few key notable limelight heroes like Best Jeanist and Edgershot were all standing there dumbfounded at seeing the hero killer there in the leagues base! However, they all quickly broke out of their shock when the hero killer charged at them but his target was a bit shocking to them as he went directly for Kitsune (Izuku) which forced Izuku out into the street.