Chapter 5:Training & Certfication

3rd POV:

It's been several months since Izuku had started his side gig of being a freelance analysis of heroes and villains which he has always sent to Principal Nezu of UA. To say it wasn't interesting would be a lie in all honestly as Principal Nezu has been trying to dig clues out of any words that Izuku had said in his emails. It was honestly entertaining to Izuku and Vagabond even found it amusing that Izuku was giving the Principal of UA the loop on his identity by planting fake clues in the emails that sent him off Izuku's trail. Now, nothing Izuku said was a lie but the implications that Izuku made sure that Nezu would make would not be accurate. For example, Nezu had one point asked if Izuku had a job and Izuku confirmed that he indeed had a job since Vagabond said that the freelance work he was doing as Tea Leaves was a job even though he wasn't getting paid for it. There were also other things as well that Izuku would say that threw Nezu off the trail but in all honestly Izuku was aiming to win the bet he had with Vagabond since he wanted to claim his master's sword as his own!

Izuku has also started to learn more and more about weapons handling since his master had deemed him ready to start learning about them. Izuku had a decent core strength built up over the time that had passed so he was judged to be ready for weapons handling. Overall, Izuku wasn't in top physical condition on where he needs to be before he goes for the UA exam roughly four years from now but he was starting to get there which was the point of the training. Vagabond was satisfied with Izuku's current progress which is why he added the weapons training onto the list of things Izuku was doing under him.

 As such, Izuku was learning the handling of swords and other weapons as we could see as we arrive in the dojo where Izuku was swinging the sword back and forth to help build up the muscles that would be used more often when using weapons like a sword. For example, normal training doesn't really help you build up the muscle fibers in your hands which is highly needed if your going to be gripping a sword. If you don't have a good grip then that sword is going to fly out of your hands or your opponent might steal it from you which means your death! As such, Izuku was swinging a training sword back and forth to start building up the muscles that he would need in the correct areas outside of his other physical training. Vagabond was also watching Izuku from the side and on occasions, he would throw random blunted throwing weapons at Izuku. The reason for this was to help build up Izuku's situational awareness around himself so he could be prepared for anything that might come his way during a fight. For example, you could be fighting one opponent in an alley and antoehr would come out from a blind spot so you needed to be able to listen in and feel for anything that might be off to keep yourself alive. 

Vagabond had made sure Izuku remembers that being quirkless was nothing to be ashamed of but to always remember that he was at a disadvantage starting point that needed to be overcome via external tools and the tools of his body such as his bodies natural strength and mind. Even though Izuku was born quirkless it didn't mean that his body wasn't more evolved than humans 200 years ago as he still passed genes from his parents. Human bodies became more and more sturdy to handle quirks which even he had those genes. As such, what normal humans could do nowadays would seem extreme back 200 years ago when quirks weren't around since the human bodies did still evolve even if Izuku didn't have a quirk! 

Izuku always remembered that and would always be training in something at any given moment that he could since he knew he had a limited amount of time before the entrance exam for UA so he needed to push his body to the limits that he had so they would expand to even higher limits. Izuku also started to have a decent base set of skills in regards to wielding weapons but it wouldn't compare to masters like Vagabond who could easily overpower him or defeat him with his swords skills. As such, Izuku kept building his skills up each and every single day that he would appear at the dojo.