Chapter 40: Hitoshi's worries

*Warning*, this story will contain a bit of Shindeku but it's fully platonic as both are Asexual in this story and don't find a sexual attraction to others. There won't be smut or really any romance but fluff between them since they are similar in this story. The fluff will contain cats... because cats are cute when they aren't evil! 

3rd POV:

It was now about five months before the UA entrance exam and Izuku had been careful to avoid getting seen by All Might since he didn't want any conversations to start up between them as Izuku didn't want the man pushing for his name or face as Izuku was hoping to keep it a secret until at least closer to the end of the first semester of his final school year since it would limit the amount of time that the public could have a backlash against him for being a quirkless hero. Though, Izuku knew his luck wasn't going to be great since All Might would be around far more often and so would Katsuki Bakugo. Izuku was sure Hitoshi could keep his mouth shut since he's done an amazing job of doing it so far but he was worried about himself being too familiar with Hitoshi since he had grown close to the boy as they would comfort each other platonically as they were both Asexual which meant they didn't really find a sexual attraction to others but it didn't mean they didn't enjoy the comfort of a warm body snuggled against themselves while cats play around them!

Screw the sex and relationships because why do you need them when you have coffee and cats? The answer is you don't need that stuff because you were already in the promised land called haven! Now moving back on track, Izuku was currently walking up to Hitoshi's home since he had gotten to know the boy's mothers as they wanted to thank him for what he had done for their son regarding his school. Though, it should be noted that neither of them knows his real name nor his face since he explained he was going underground heroics. They were a bit concerned at not knowing who he truly was but Hitoshi calmed them down as he explained that he has seen Kitsune's real face and knows his name. It was also true that Hitoshi had been over to Izuku's house as well though they make sure to avoid when the two adults Bakugo's come over to the house since Izuku didn't need them asking questions.

Anyway, as Izuku knocked on Hitoshi's family door he was met with one of Hitoshi's mothers who welcomed him in. "He's up in his room sweetie." Said one of them and Izuku thanked them as he headed upstairs where he knocked on Hitoshi's door and was called in. "Hey, Hitoshi," Izuku said as he entered and was worried when he saw a weird expression on Hitoshi's face. "What's wrong?" Izuku asked as he saw Hitoshi looking anxious and as he stared at Hitoshi the boy spoke up and explained that he was freaking out about the exam coming up closer and closer as he didn't know if he would be able to pass the exam and have wasted all of his time. Izuku nodded his head and asked Hitoshi if he knew of the second way to get into the heroics department if one fails the heroics exam which Hitoshi said he heard something about the sports festival if you do well enough.

"Indeed, if you impress the staff well enough then you can get into the heroics department. Do you know who was the last person to pass through the festival into the heroics department was?" Izuku asked and Hitoshi said there were a few people that should have entered but there had been no word of them having done so which made him worried as the people that had done well weren't confirmed to be in the heroics department so the last person was Eraserhead a lot of years ago which Izuku nodded his head. "Indeed and don't worry about those people that didn't go into it because they were a hero student already," Izuku said confusing Hitoshi until his eyes widen. "Those people were you weren't they!?" Hitoshi asked and Izuku chuckled as he nodded his head. "Indeed, they were me as you remember I am going underground heroics and didn't want to be found but the main reason that happened was that I am the sole student of 2-A and about to be the sole student of 3-A since my entire class got expelled by Eraserhead who is my homeroom teacher," Izuku said as he removed his mask and grinned at Hitoshi's facial expression.