Chapter 47: 1-A & Questions!

3rd POV:

As Izuku arrived back at the campus he realized he was still covered in all of the blood from the Nomu but he didn't give two fucks about it in the end because it would help to add to the fear factor of what he was capable of doing in the minds of the students of 1-A. He already knew that a few of them would likely say some quirkest crap so he was prepared to snuff that crap out because if he had to he would beat the living hell out of the students from 1-A just like he had done each and every single year for the other classes. Izuku grinned as he remembered how as a first-year he was able to fight some pro heroes but still be able to handle the other students from the other classes.

'Let's see what the little shits want to act like.' Izuku thought as he opened the door to find the detective inside the room asking the students questions. 'Ugh, don't want to deal with him and I know I got to give him my statement as well.' Izuku thought as everyone turned to face him. "Sup," Izuku said as he walked in and stood behind the podium as if nothing really happened at all that day. Izuku just waited in silence until someone finally broke the silence who was Bakugo, "So am I coming over for dinner tonight with my parents, or is aunty going to freak out about this entire event?" Kacchan asked and Izuku snorted. "She's long lost her ability to freak out after the shit Aizawa and I've gotten into over the years so still come over for dinner like you were meant to. Hitoshi do you want to join us since my mother wanted to know when you would join us again? You can bring your parents if you want." Izuku said and Hitoshi said he would see if his parents would let him and if they wanted to come as well. Everyone then suddenly spoke up asking what the hell and how were they so calm when they were so close to death.

"You get used to it in your hero career but you as first-years shouldn't have been involved in that in your first semester. If you want to blame anyone then blame All Might for not doing his job and being there instead of wasting his time out in the city like the idiot he was." Izuku said as he shrugged and reminded everyone that Hound Dog was available for appointments as he was a free service for the students of the school. "I give Hound Dog a 10 out of a 10 on service since I use him," Izuku said and some nodded their heads until Todoroki raised his hand and Izuku had a guess what his question would be and he was right. 

"Kitsune, is what the villain said about you true? The fact that you are quirkless." Todoroki asked and at that those that didn't hear about it including the detective all stared at Izuku with widening eyes. Iida raised up and started to speak as he told Todoroki that it would be impossible for a quirkless person to have been in the hero course which irritated Izuku. "Oh, why the fuck would it be impossible since I am indeed quirkless? Got a problem with me, Tenya Iida?" Izuku said in a low and dangerous tone that a lot of them picked up on. Iida turned to Izuku shocked that his senpai was indeed quirkless! 

"There is nothing wrong with a quirkless person being a hero because let's look at this class for proof, Toru Hagakure is more or less quirkless as she only is invisible and provides zero combat advantage as she can just sneak around which a lot of people can counter for example me or someone with a thermal vision quirk or enhanced sounds. Koji Koda fights quirkless because if he doesn't have an animal already with him he got nothing outside of his body. Even then the animals can be relativity killed because he will have to rely on birds, dogs, insects, or some other common things which don't have much strength. Mashinaro Ojiro only has an extra limb which I could easily cut off and make him medically quirkless but he still fights quirkless. Shoji has some enhanced strength which I can easily match so again he is fighting quirkless. Uraraka has to touch me with all five points so I break one finger then she is fighting without a quirk so again quirkless fighting. Yaoyorozu has to make her stuff via her quirk so again she fights quirkless most of the time which isn't much different from me but she has the benefit of making more supplies or unique things. Sato get's enhanced strength from consuming sugar which he can only carry so much so again he fights quirkless and I can take him out. Hitoshi fight's quirkless, Kaminari quirk won't have much effect on me since my suit is able to withstand his shocks for the most part and he would need to fight quirkless. Jiro can put some sounds out that might be troubling but in the end, she has to fight quirkless with a bit of aid from her quirk, Ashadio has to be careful of not killing people with her acid so she would fight quirkless a lot, Aoyama quirk hurts him so he can only use it for so long but if I were to get close he would need to fight quirkless. There are only a few people in this class that have quirks that provide them really any advantage against me but I also have ways to deal with them as well." Izuku said in one large breath and go as he explained how he would break them apart and take them out individually as a lot of the class was too quirk reliant or could easily be countered.