Chapter 9: First Day! Wait! WHAT!?

3rd POV:

It was the day! It was the first day of UA and being in the hero course at the school as Izuku woke up and clicked his alarm off. He made his way out of bed and started to get dressed as he looked at himself in the mirror and smiled at himself. He knew he had come a long way from the former short version of himself that hadn't worked out a day in his life! Izuku chuckled at remembering his former short body and weak self and was proud of how far he had come from there. Izuku grabbed Izanagi and made his way to the dining room table in their home as his mother had made him breakfast before she would head off to work. "Are you ready for your first day?" she asked him and he nodded his head and thanked her for the food. Izuku wondered what Katsuki Bakugo would think if he ever learned of where Izuku was at now in life as he was a student in the hero course and had passed such a bias exam.

Though, Izuku wouldn't know for a while since he had his mother keep silent on the news on what Izuku was doing away from the Bakugo's since Izuku didn't need doubt being placed in his mind by Katsuki if he still held the same beliefs that he held back then since Izuku hadn't checked in with the Bakugo's in a while and only has gained information from his mother. Izuku sighed thinking about Katsuki but couldn't put too much thought into it as he had more important things to focus on as he stood up from the table and finished what he needed to before leaving for school. Izuku said goodbye to his mother and headed to the train station. 

Vagabond had texted Izuku and wished him a good first day which made Izuku smile on the train but soon the station he needed to arrive and Izuku got off and made the short walk from the station to the school building. He did get some looks like normal since he was carrying his sword on his hip but there were zero rules in UA's handbook that stopped Izuku from bringing it in and he was going to do so since he had his certification. Izuku looked up as he arrived at the school and was just amazed by it each time he arrived at the school due to the size of UA. After a few seconds, he started to walk again and made his way into the building, and started his search for classroom 1-A which he was going to be a part of. 

Izuku honestly hoped there wouldn't be quirkest trash inside the room but he knew he wouldn't be lucky since a lot of people grew up being praised for their so-called strong quirks even though Izuku could think of so many ways to counter them or l...

Izuku honestly hoped there wouldn't be quirkest trash inside the room but he knew he wouldn't be lucky since a lot of people grew up being praised for their so-called strong quirks even though Izuku could think of so many ways to counter them or leave the individual medically quirkless for example, cutting one finger off a hand if the person had a five-point finger contact quirk! It was brutal but so was life and the law allowed heroes to do as such it just wasn't greatly looked upon by the public which is another reason Izuku is going to underground heroics. 

After about a few minutes of walking, he arrived at the door for Class 1-A. Izuku was marveled at the size of the door but steeled his nerves and grabbed the door and opened it. After he opened the door he was met with a handful of people arguing and flaring their quirks at each other while most were sitting at their desk looking so disinterested in being in the class which shocked Izuku since this was UA. 'How can you be disinterested in attending UA?' Izuku thought as he shook his head slightly.