Chapter 25: Izuku's Work-Study!

3rd POV:

Let it be known that Izuku hates Aizawa for his horrible sleeping schedule that he now has Izuku on. The only reason Izuku hadn't committed the murder of the man is due to the sleeping bag that Izuku had gotten. The sleeping bag was similar to the one that Aizawa had himself but it was in Izuku's views better since it stretched open without any zippers or other things holding it that would make sounding which would alert people to him being there. The middle section had a stretching area as well to adjust to his body or stuff that he put into it as well so it had some breathing room if he decided to hide his Katana inside of the bag as well since it would look weird having a katana outside of the bag. Overall, it was a nice light green as well to help blind in with areas around him or really outside if he decided to sleep outside to scare people since he has a reputation to uphold after all!

Outside of the sleeping scheduled, the work-study was going just great as they had been hitting the random drug dealers, purse stanchers, and other common types of criminals that were out at night more often than during the day

Outside of the sleeping scheduled, the work-study was going just great as they had been hitting the random drug dealers, purse stanchers, and other common types of criminals that were out at night more often than during the day. As the days passed, Izuku had made several stops by where Hitoshi was still training and checked in on how he was doing but also to give him a sparring partner to fight against so he would have some basic experience in fighting opponents that weren't aiming to kill him.

Hitoshi though one day asked why he was so tired and Izuku drying chuckled. "This is what you will look like in the future since you plan to go underground heroics like I am doing. Though it should be easier after a few years as I adjust myself better to the lack of sleep since I need to do things during the day but also do my patrols at night." Izuku said catching Hitoshi off guard on what Izuku had just said. Izuku could see the confusion in Hitoshi's eyes on what he had said since Hitoshi was pretty sure his somewhat first-name basis friend Izuku Midoriya was only in his first year at UA which he knew first-years didn't get the provisional licenses. 

"I can see your mind working. What are you thinking?" Izuku asked as he countered Hitoshi and threw him to the ground. Hitoshi stood up and spoke his questions, "I thought you were a first-year student at UA? How do you have your Provisional and what is your hero name?" Hitoshi asked and Izuku chuckled and shook his head. "I never said what year I was in now did I? You just assumed that nor did I say I was actually a student at UA either," Izuku said completely ignoring the comment of his hero name since Izuku didn't plan to give it since he wanted to keep the two lives separate for as long as he could.

Hitoshi rolled his eyes and attacked Izuku who defended easily due to the sheer difference in skills so Izuku controlled the fight or set the tempo the entire time to throw Hitoshi off guard a lot to make sure he learned his lessons. As they contained they came to a stop as Izuku's timer went off telling him he was out of time since he needed to get some sleep before his patrol later that night. "I'm out of time for the day as I got patrol tonight so it will likely be a week or so before I drop back again to check in on you," Izuku said and Hitoshi nodded his head as he thanked Izuku for the training which Izuku said it was fine since Hitoshi was actually putting the work in to do it otherwise he would have stopped ages ago if he didn't. "It doesn't matter what quirk you have because even a powerful quirk user can be without potential if they don't have the heart, mind, and determination for heroics. A few of those can be built up but the determination is something that can only be found by the induvial themselves." Izuku said as he walked away from the training grounds Hitoshi had been at and left to go home to sleep.