Chapter 45: Press!? No, U.S.J!

3rd POV:

Izuku was sure of it! He was sure today was destined to be a complete crap day for several reasons. The first reason was that All Might was being an idiot who was running around the city with the limited amount of time the man had in his hero form instead of showing up at the school to prepare for the class he was meant to help teach later in the day! The other reason was due to the fact that all of the vultures standing outside of the school made it annoying to get inside of the building. To avoid them asking him questions in his hero outfit and digging into it, Izuku changed out of his hero outfit quickly as he always kept a spare UA uniform on him. This allowed him to walk to the gate and when they asked how All Might was doing as a teacher, he decided to be a bit of a petty person.

"There's a rumor spreading that All Might screwed up his first lesson. Though no one had the exact details of how he screwed it up nor do I know since I am in the general department." Izuku said to one of the reporters who started to try and find someone from the hero department to verify the rumors. Izuku chuckled to himself as he walked past all of the other reporters and entered the campus as Aizawa looked at him with a deadpan expression as he asked if that was really needed. Izuku simply looked at him and said it was indeed needed since the man failed to show up for school instead of doing hero work and for the shit he pulled in the class.

Aizawa just sighed and nodded his head as Izuku headed into the building where he changed back into his Hero outfit. He stretched his muscles and got to work on the casework that he had started in regards to his alias Tea Leaves. There had been an uptick in the number of requests that he had been getting since some criminals have been causing more problems so Izuku devoted more time to complete cases as he always tried to have a 10% close rate for all the cases he was getting in a general month so if he were to get 500 requests he would try to ensure he completed 50 cases in that entire month. 

As Izuku was doing this work, the students of 1-A had all made it into their classroom after getting through all of the press as they waited for their teacher who was dealing with the press himself with the help of Present Mic since they kept ignoring their demands to leave the students alone. Iida was talking about how it was good that everyone got inside safely but some changed the conversation to about what happened yesterday as Bakugo surprised everyone by apologizing to Asui for potentially killing her since he didn't understand the possible outcomes of her even getting that close to such a large heat source.

She was a bit shocked because she thought Bakugo was a bit more of an aggressive type of individual but in the end, she accepted it though Bakugo went right back to being aggressive again when Kamainari called him a cool guy. "Shut it you dam Pikachu! I'll blow you up!" Bakugo yelled as he swiped his hand at Kaminaiari. Everyone just felt as if they just saw a complete 180 of Bakugo's personalities but let it go as their teacher walked into the room. Aizawa looked around the room and then started to speak, "As I am sure you are all aware of All Might's stupidity, moving forward he is not allowed to teach a class alone due to his actions." Aizawa said and one individual, Iida, asked what exactly he did wrong outside of not stopping Bakugo before Kitsune had to get involved.

Aizawa sighed and nodded his head as he knew they would ask about what all went wrong. "Outside of the glaring issue of the attack Bakugo was going to release before Kitsune stepped in, All Might had no right to change the lesson plans to the battle training. It was meant to go over safety issues and getting you used to move in your outfits like we explained yesterday. All Might for whatever reason the Principal knows about decided to hire the man even though he doesn't have a teaching certificate. Even if he did he did not have the authority to change lesson plans since homeroom teachers are 100% in charge of their students and have the final say in everything regarding their training and wellbeing." Aizawa explained and they all nodded their heads. Aizawa then went over more fine details of what they did wrong or right in the battle training they did finish up before he hit Bakugo.