Chapter 7: UA Entrance Exam!

3rd POV:

The remaining months before the UA entrance exam had passed and Izuku had actually completed many things in these remaining months. Some of these things were that he completed and tested out of most basic high school first-year education. Another thing was that Izuku had completed his certification to wield and use guns. Izuku didn't purchase a gun but he did keep his training up when he could at a gun range that Vagabond had taken Izuku to which was owned by an old friend that wouldn't discriminate against Izuku due to being quirkless. Overall, this meant Izuku could use nearly any weapon he wanted to due to the fact that other support gear didn't require certification to use them which was so stupid since people with their quirks could be far more dangerous than a sword and gun. There was also the fact that some quirks were like swords or guns as well yet they didn't need a certificate to use those quirks if they went into heroics! 

Anyway, outside of that stuff, Izuku had created a deal with Principal Nezu to see if the Principal could uncover his identity before Izuku decided to just expose it to the Principal. Nezu of course accepted the deal and asked what was being wagered. Izuku told Nezu it would be a favor that either side could ask of each other that was within the individual's power to accomplish which Nezu agreed with since Nezu has been wanting to obtain Tea Leaves at UA which Izuku has been ignoring. Though, Nezu would soon find out that he would have Tea Leaves far easier than he had thought compared to all of the work he had put in over the past few years.

Vagabond laughed and asked Izuku what he would ask of Nezu if he won which Vagabond saw happening. Izuku thought about it and said he wouldn't ask to become Nezu's personal student since they both knew the Principal wouldn't stand around while Izuku was in UA with having completed and tested out of all of his basic first-year academics. That was too much for the Principal to put aside! No, Izuku was debating on asking Principal Nezu to help hide the fact that Izuku was quirkless from spreading since Izuku didn't want the public to put attention to him until he was already a Pro Hero since if he became a Pro Hero before they could object then he would have a track record which he could use to defend himself against anyone that demanded his license to be revoked. 

Vagabond nodded his head at this idea and accepted it since it would be a good idea. There was no way that Izuku would be able to hide it from the staff since they would have access to his student files but Izuku might be able to keep it on the down-low with his fellow students but sooner or later it was going to get out with them unless Izuku came up with some sort of lie that the teachers wouldn't spoil if he got lucky or lie by omission such as distracting everyone from his quirks with his analysis and people might think that it was his quirk. 

Anyway, the remaining time had passed and it was time for the entrance exam as Izuku now finds himself standing outside of the school! Izuku really wishes he could bring in his sword or something but support gear was only allowed if it aided their quirks. As such, Izuku was wearing his gloves to help protect them from punching the robots. Vagabond had told Izuku to use his mind and aim for weaknesses, check overall information he was presented, but to also be a hero but wouldn't say anything more than that. 

Izuku knew if he was lucky he could find a broken part of a robot or something in the test to use as a weapon but first it was time for the written portion of the exam to start! Izuku made his way to the check-in station and got everything sorted before he headed off towards the area he was directed in and sat down in his seat he was assigned one he arrived in the testing location. 30 minutes later the entire room was filled up with people loudly talking without a care in the world until a staff person walked in which turned out to be the Pro Hero Midnight. She handed out everyone's tests as they all silenced themselves since they were starting. She told them all that if they were caught cheating they would be removed and banned from the school.