Chapter 16: Training & Cryptid

3rd POV:

The internship had come to an end and that meant it was time to return to the school which Izuku was glad to be doing since he wanted to get back to his lessons and training with a slightly better sleeping schedule which he still was grumbling about. 'Truly the worst side of underground heroics if I try to do things during the daytime in addition to underground hero work.' Izuku thought as he started to head towards the UA building as he passed by people. After making his way to his homeroom in the private library he sat down and just laid on the couch as he fell asleep. 'Do as the teacher does and sleep whenever you can!' Izuku thought as he fell asleep but sadly it wasn't meant to be as about 30 minutes later he got woken up by none other than Eraserhead. 

"I see why you sleep all of the time... I won't ever complain again about you sleeping at random places." Izuku said as he looked at his homeroom teacher who just had a smug look as Izuku truly realized via the two-week internship how taxing leading a life during the day and doing underground hero work was which explained why the man slept all of the time. "Well, it's time to get up anyway as we got some rescue training to do at the U.S.J. with the Rescue Hero Thirteen," Aizawa said and Izuku nodded his head as he got up and stretched. He went into the restroom and quickly changed into his hero outfit from his case and followed Aizawa out to a car that Nezu provided them so they could get over to the U.S.J. quicker instead of just by traveling by foot.

As they pulled up, Aizawa had given Izuku a brief description of what they would be doing in the training today since Izuku needed a heavy focus of rescue training since it would without a doubt be a part of his provisional exam whenever he goes to attempt the said exam. Izuku just listened to everything as they made their way to the building and then he could see Thirteen standing outside of the building waiting for them as he called out to them. "Hello, you two! Welcome to my creation!" Thirteen said as she gloated about the U.S.J. since Izuku knew that Thirteen had a large hand in the creation and planning of the building. As such, it was really her creation in reality due to how much control she had over the place.

Soon they entered the building and Izuku looked around the entire place at the different zones. It was decided that they would start in the fire zone since it would be the perfect place to start since Izuku would be more around buildings during his underground career instead of water or mountain ranges. As such, after they finish in the fire zone or conflagration zone they would head towards the zone of the ruins and see if they had time to work on the landslide zone after that since the first two would be stuff that Izuku would most likely land himself in while out in the field during work-studies or in the future. Soon they arrived in the first zone, the fire zone where buildings were on fire and the objective was to save people that were trapped inside of the buildings or figure a way out to stop the fire to save the people inside.

Overall, Izuku knew he would fail at stopping the fires in any traditional way as he had no quirk to do so but then again no one else really had quirks suitable for that as well outside of water quirks or if you were All Might who could produce th...

Overall, Izuku knew he would fail at stopping the fires in any traditional way as he had no quirk to do so but then again no one else really had quirks suitable for that as well outside of water quirks or if you were All Might who could produce the sheer wind pressure to cause a downpour of rain. Izuku was neither of those so he needed to just get inside of the building and save people. 'At least my suit is made to be fireproof but it will get hot fast the longer I am inside.' Izuku thought as the training started and Izuku entered the building as instructed. Izuku kept down low but moved as fast as he could as he was crouched down. He didn't have time to crawl completely to avoid the rising heat or smoke but his mask did filter the smoke since it was a breathing mask that had a gas mask built-in.