Chapter 19: Izuku's Summer Camp!

3RD POV:

Now, Izuku knew the training camp was about pushing them hard and driving them to the point of exhaustion but dear god the summer camp truly took the icing of the cake! As we moved forward a week after the finals for the first semester we can find Izuku dragging himself like everyone was through the forest of the summer camp location they had been sent to. UA changes the location every once in a while and this year it was decided that it would be held on a property that the Wild, Wild Pussycats owned as they volunteered to take the UA students in for the summer camp and most likely years later if the school needs them to do so.

The people Izuku was with were the students from 2-A since Izuku has done several heroic lessons with them before. Though none of them know who Izuku is under the mask because when he is ever with anyone for anything heroic or outside just walking around like his normal self he is always wearing his kitsune mask and hair covering so no one can see anything that would identify him. Izuku also doesn't carry his katana when he isn't wearing his mask and hair covering since the only people outside of staff that had seen Izuku's sword would be a few in general studies that got expelled from the heroics department which only saw Izuku a few times that day. Izuku also avoids them so they most likely forgot all about Izuku as well since rumors were spread that there was no 1-A anymore nor did anyone represent 1-A in the festival.

Anyway, back to the dragging of bodies across the ground at the forest they were in. Izuku and they all got kicked off of the cliffside by the Wild, Wild Pussycats while Aizawa supported a Grin next to Snipe who was the 2-A homeroom teacher this year. 'Dear god him and his grin!' Izuku thought as he fell down but moving forward we can find all of the students have made it to the camp location where the staff was waiting for them. One student complained that they didn't do anything like that last year but Aizawa just shrugged and said it was the Wild, Wild Pussycats idea for doing it so they should blame them instead.

Izuku rolled his eyes and soon they were all making food while Izuku was still sporting his Kitsune mask. The second-years always did ask Izuku why he wore his mask all of the time and Izuku just said it was for personal reasons and that the school was aware of the reasons which they approved of which helped keep the conversation away for the most part. Though Izuku was struggling on what to do when it came time to take a bath as they were allowed to use the Hot Springs that they have at the campsite because he would need to take the hair covering off at least which would be a huge indicator of who he was as not really many people at UA had green hair! 

Even if they didn't see his face they would likely track him down so he was debating to use the hot springs or just go take a normal shower. Soon, Izuku decided to just use the normal showers since he didn't want to risk it. It would be one thing for his identity to get out and the fact that he is quirkless later on down the road closer to his third year but in his first year would be horrible for him to have happened as he didn't have a provisional license yet to start making a track record to defend his position with like they believed they would need to do for Izuku.

After finishing the shower he put his mask and hair covering on and exited to find most of the second-years from 2-A out of the hot springs and all of 2-B having arrived at the camp since they came a bit later than 2-A did. 2-B had spent a few times with Izuku but he normally trained with 2-A instead of 2-B since it was the class he just did it more often with and scheduled tended to align with. 

The first day of training came to an end with some relativity easy things since they all had to struggle to get through the forest with the dirt monsters coming after them which was from a quirk of the Wild, Wild Pussycats so the next day came and we could find Izuku and Aizawa both rolling out of their sleeping bags which people from both second-years classes were making low tone comments about the caterpillar multiplying which Izuku realized that Aizawa's bag did look similar to an oversized caterpillar since some tend to be yellowish while Izuku's was green which made him look like a green one. 'Interesting... we can have fun with that in the future.' Izuku thought as he was without a doubt getting better at the sleeping schedule that would be used for underground heroics as he would train during the times he would really be working the field when he graduates and doing other things at the other times when he didn't need to sleep.