Chapter 39: Terrifying Villains & Talk!

3rd POV:

It had been a few days since Izuku had his conversation with All Might after the Sludge Incident and Izuku was a bit shocked to see Katsuki Bakugo come to the new house several times to talk to his mother several times. Though, Izuku had made sure to not be present in the house when he did enter it as he would sneak out of the home each time and let his mother know about it as well. 'Bless my mother's heart in helping me hide from Katsuki and his parents... though mother did say Katsuki wanted to talk to me about something but I have been putting it off.' Izuku thought as he knew he needed to sit down and talk to Katsuki sooner or later but didn't want to hear the bullshit views that he had. Though, Izuku had to admit that his attitude had gotten better from what he saw from the sludge incident so he made his mind up and agreed to meet with Katsuki sooner or later but first he had a patrol to do!

Both Izuku and Aizawa were out doing a string of patrols to crack down on villains since All Might had arrived in town which forces them to act more at night when the man isn't out and about. Aizawa was grumbling about some stupid meeting the staff was going to be having next month that required all of the staff to be there which Izuku wanted to know what it was about but Aizawa didn't even know what it was about since Nezu hadn't told anyone. Aizawa was betting it had something to do with the next school year since it was closing in on them which Izuku nodded his head as he crashed down on some villains.

Some screamed out his name which made Izuku smile a bit. Turns out from all of his work he had been doing over the time he had the provisional license he had made a name for himself in the underworld! This was greatly done to the fact that he had caused several larger gangs to be broken up and caused cause for the other villain groups as he would take out their members left and right. Izuku had started to specialize himself in targeting organizations since he had the skills to do it from hacking and analysis skills. He could target the villain group's online activities to target any of their information networks and then make profiles for most of the villains to lead to the individual's captures which pissed the villains off as they had come to recognize his entire outfit on the drop of a heartbeat and Eraserhead's as well since the man normally wasn't far from where Kitsune was at.

Izuku enjoyed taking groups apart but also doing normal patrols to take people out on the streets as well since he always couldn't find organizations each time he was working on a case or creating one to hunt a group down. In other news, Izuku had learned that villains had become afraid of being shocked or stabbed by Izuku since it was his main attack methods that would be talked about in the underground. A story a villain had told him was that the underground had warned to avoid catching the eye of the Kitsune or he will electrify you before taking you into jail for his own enjoyment as he would chuckle when he does it. 

Aizawa had agreed that Izuku does chuckle a bit when he fights which creep the man out as he is thinking of a humanoid version of Nezu was out on the streets since the rat enjoyed tormenting people. Izuku pouted as he said he doesn't chuckle but Aizaw had recorded a video one day to show Izuku that he indeed does chuckle lowly that unless your close by you won't hear it. Izuku couldn't deny it anymore and had to admit that Nezu had passed on his chuckling habit to him as it was showing during fights. Izuku just shrugged and went back to work as he went after the next villain or two. 

This was how he spent the next few weeks as it was now time for the UA staff meeting which Izuku decided to stick around and hide in the vents above the meeting room without the staff knowing about it. Though he was sure Nezu knows about him being in the vents since when did the man not know about it since the sensors would pick him up! As Izuku peaked into the meeting room he saw Nezu raise his eyes to the vent for a few seconds before looking back down so Nezu indeed did know that Izuku was in the vents but didn't stop him so whatever was going on Nezu was okay with Izuku learning it!