Chapter 36: Summer Training!? Wait, Raid time!

3rd POV:

It was now time for the summer training of Izuku's second year to start! However, unknown to Izuku he would not be taking part in a normal summer camp! Nope, instead, it was decided that he would be taking part in a large case instead that a handful of underground Pro Heros and some limelight heroes would be joining to help take down a large villain group that was responsible for pushing a recently discovered strain of Trigger drugs which was a nasty drug that helps gives a boost to an individual's quirk while also simultaneously tweaking their sense of reason. As such, people tended to commit violence at a far easier rate which is why the drug was so dangerous and also highly illegal.

Eraserhead had warned Izuku of the dangers of the drug and what had happened in the past with a villain group known as the Villain Factory by the police and heroes. Eraserhead said the drug was meant to enhance the power and potency of weak quirks but it soon got used from crime so it got banned in nearly all countries including Japan. "People that use trigger have a black tongue and that is why this case was being created because there have been a few reports of criminals having black tounges again. We are going to join up with a large team that will be tracking down the location of the organization and putting a stop to it hopefully." Aizawa explained to Izuku who nodded his head. Eraserhead did explain that they had no idea currently who was responsible for pushing the drugs out but it didn't matter since they would be found and stopped sooner or later since Trigger always catches the eyes of the government quickly.

As they left to heads towards the city that they needed to be in, the others from UA hero courses headed off to go for their summer training camps. Izuku had already grabbed his travel bag since he had been warned to bring it the day before so now they were just sitting on the train heading towards Tokyo since that is where the case was situated out of currently. Izuku had wondered how long the case would take but just put it out of his mind as he could understand why Eraserhead would get called for this meeting since his quirk can turn even trigger affected people's quirks off which would be extremely helpful. Izuku also knew he was on this case as to help for his analytical abilities even though others on the case wouldn't know about it since the commission had contacted Izuku and Eraserhead about the need of Kitsune being on the case to deploy his skills as Tea Leaves to help the case along as best as he can so the issue of the trigger was ended quickly.

The government wasn't playing around with the issue since if it spreads then it was going to be annoying as more triggered induced criminals would end up spreading causing panic and harm for people. As such, Izuku and Aizawa stepped off the train at their location in Minato City, Japan which is also the location of the All Might agency Might Tower. Now it would beg the question of why All Might or someone more ranked would not be on this case since it was around their agency? Well, the government decided to have it done quietly without raising too much alarm about the fact that people were dealing in the drug Trigger once again and especially that close to All Might's agency while the man was out and doing heroics across the cities around Tokyo but Iuzku also had a second reason why the man wasn't around.

Now, he didn't have direct evidence per se because there was no direct evidence and only indirect evidence to support his theory but Izuku believed All Might was weakening or sick. Something on those lines because as a random look into crime rates and other things that Izuku was doing he decided to look at what All Might had been doing over the years which lead to an interesting discovery that the visual sighting of All Might out in public had been decreasing for about five or so years now. Now it wasn't straight away but it was gradual as the number of hours that All Might was out in public doing crime-fighting, where he was seen, was nearly almost full days worth before it started to shrink down to only mere hours out of a day. Currently, Izuku was able to track via social media images and timelines that All Might would be seen roughly three hours a day!