Ryujin X Yeji - Pretty girl (smut)

Comenzar desde el principio

"I-I.. thanks I guess?"

Ryujin held my hand, caressing it slowly, "What do they make fun of?"

I had a small gay panic. I had just noticed how masculine she was. I glanced at her muscles and visuals. She looked perfect.

"Uh.. b-because I have cat eyes.."

Ryujin scoffed, "Really?" She paused at the stop light and titled my chin towards her. I had never been this close to a girl before. "You have beautiful and unique eyes.. never let anyone low your self esteem." I wanted to kiss her so bad but I couldn't since she pulled away. She was driving. Right.

I nervously laughed, "T-thanks.. w-what about you? Are you popular?" I wanted to change the subject because one, I wanted to stay away from her finding out I was gay, and two, I wanted to learn about her.

"Ah yes I am quite popular but not that I wanna brag or anything. I'm an athlete along with my younger sister Yuna. She's falling into my footsteps."

I observed her, "Cool.. I'm actually really strong too.. I just don't do.. necessarily sports."

Ryujin glanced at me, "Do you dance?"

Wow she got that right. "Y-yeah I do.. you?"

She nodded, "Yes, I love to dance."

A small smile formed in my lips, "W-would you want to dance with me tomorrow?"

Ryujin thought for a second, "I have soccer practice at 8 so before then should be good."

I widened my eyes a bit, "8 pm?"

She rolled her eyes, "I know. I really hate the time schedule. But you know.. that's what works. Then Friday, I have to go to Yuna's football practice because my mom can't go because she has a work meeting. She's a teacher by the way. But, I'm also free Saturday if you want to do something, that is if you don't have plans." I loved the way this girl talked. She talked in detail and it was really satisfying to listen to her calm and deep voice.

"I-I don't have plans." I immediately blurted out before I even knew if I had plans or not. But I was gonna clear my schedule if I did have anything. This girl was hot and I definitely wanted to hang out with her.

"Alright.. is this the neighborhood?" She pulled into my neighborhood.

"Y-yes.. my house is right there.." I pointed ahead.

Ryujin pulled into my driveway, showing me her whisker dimples. I wanted to cup her cheeks so bad.

I opened the car door, writing my phone number on a small piece of paper, and handing it to Ryujin, "That's my number. J-just text me when your able to hang out and I'll be there."

She took the paper and before she said anything my mother yelled, "Hwang Yeji!"

I jumped, biting my lip, "I-I gotta go.."

Ryujin waved, "I'll text you. Bye pretty girl.." She reached over and gave me a kiss on my hand, "I hope you're not in much trouble.."

I blushed for the millionth time. "I-I hope so too. B-bye Ryu.." I walked off, feeling so many emotions. I did have a smile on though. I was never washing my hand again.

My mother looked at me, "Who's that? Yeji you can't be having strangers take you home!"

I walked inside, "H-how do you know that she's not a friend?"

My mother sighed, "Because you don't have friends Yeji. You're like the most independent person I've met."

I set down my bag, looking out the window as Ryujin pulled her car out of the driveway.