⛓️Jungkook- It was just a prank.

Start from the beginning

"Hyung, what are you doing?" Jungkook asks worryingly.

"I'm just going to get a glass of water Kookie." Jimin answers while carefully standing up from his previous sitting position on the couch.

"Wait hyung, I'll do i-"

"It's okay Kookie, I can do it."

With that said, Jimin walks towards the kitchen, making sure to sway a little from side to side as he does so. Jungkook's worried gaze follows him till he disappears behind the corner.

Jimin takes one of the old glasses that they barely use and has no sentimental value and fills it with water. He then backs away from the counter to prevent himself from getting hurt while falling. When he is certain that he won't hurt himself, he let's the glad of water slip out of his fingers. The glass crashes to the ground, shattering into millions of pieces and producing a really loud sound. He then makes sure to get away from the pieces of glass before falling to the ground with a loud thud.

The sound of Jungkook's running footsteps quickly comes closer until it completely stops about two meters away from the oldest Maknae. A loud gasp coming from the golden Maknae's wide open mouth follows right after.

Jimin's eyes shoot open when he hears a body fall to the ground behind him, which is where Jungkook is at. He immediately stands up and runs to his dear friend, tears already streaming down his cheeks.

It wasn't his intention to hurt Kookie, let alone making him faint.

He carefully shakes Jungkook's shoulder and softly taps his cheek in an attempt to wake him up. When the Maknae's eyes stay closed, Jimin picks him up with great difficulty and carries him to his room. He lays Jungkook on his bed and lays down beside him. Cuddling close to him and pulling the duvet over them to keep them warm and cozy.

When Kookie's eyes finally opens after a few long minutes, Jimin let's out a sigh of relief and starts sobbing. Seeing this, Jungkook pulls his hyung into a comforting hug.

"I'm so sorry, Kookie! It was just a prank. I didn't mean to scare you that bad! I'm so sorry!" Jimin stutters out between sobs.

"Chim, it's okay."

"It's not! This was all a bad idea. I should've never even thought of this in the first place. The others told me that it was a bad idea, but I kept being stubborn. I'm so sorry Kookie, this is all my fault!"

"It's okay, Chim. I forgive you. Everyone makes mistakes, you're human. Everyone deserves a second chance."

Always remember: You are beautiful, important, amazing and talented! If you ever need anyone to talk to, I might not be the most social person, but I'm always here for you! Stay safe, stay healthy and love yourself.

I purple you!💜