🤒💕Yoongi&Y/n - Birthday surprise

Start from the beginning

I cut the call and jump in happiness. I'll finally get to see my little meow meow!

One week later, I'm at the airport. Bags are packed and I'm ready to go to New York. I'm wearing a mask so that ARMYs won't notice me. We've been quit open about our relationship since the beginning and I'm very happy that ARMY accepted it. A lot of them really support us and love me.

After an hour, I board the plane and take a seat. It's going to be a 14 hour flight, directly to New York. I get comfortable in my seat. After a bit of waiting and the safety instructions, the plan finally takes off. I watch as the city of Seoul gets smaller and smaller. The lights from the buildings get further away.

The day of the concert, I feel pretty tired. I get up and start to get ready for the day. Even though I feel tired, I have to go to the concert and surprise Yoongi. I put my ARMY bomb, jacket, snacks, water bottle and powerbank in my backpack. I eat breakfast and get out of the hotel.

I had to stay long enough so that the boys wouldn't see me, since I'm in the same hotel as them.

I get to the stadium and see a lot of ARMYs already waiting. I go to sit on a bench. These days I've been getting tired a lot quicker than normal. Maybe it's just because I've been a lazy potato ever since Yoongi left for his tour.

A fan sits on the bench next to me and starts looking on her phone.

"Are you excited for the concert?" I ask her.

"Yeah, I'm super excited. I've been able to get a spot in the VIP area! And you?" She says with an excited voice and a bright smile. She kind of reminds me of Hoseok. While talking she turned to me and after looking at me for a few seconds, she realized who I am. "OMG, Y/n! You're here in New York?! It's so lovely to meet you! You and yoongi are an amazing couple!"

Her scream attracts the attention of other fans and soon I'm surrounded with ARMYs asking me how I've been doing. A smile appears on my face.

"Hey guys! It's lovely to meet you all, but can you please keep this a secret? I'm going to surprise Yoongi, so I don't want him to know yet." I tell them, a big genuine smile on my face that can't be wiped of.

After a few hours the concert finally starts. Turns out, the first ARMY that saw me is sitting next to me. We're bother excitedly fangirling about the concert, the boys and their music. Besides being Yoongi's girlfriend, I'm also a BIG fan.

An hour into the concert, Yoongi is rapping right in front of me. He hasn't noticed me yet. He finally scans the crowd and spots me in the front row. His mouth hangs open in shock, but it soon turns into a massive smile.

20 minutes before the end of the concert, I start feeling nauseous and extremely tired. I sink back into my seat. Luckily, Yoongi doesn't notice my change in mood. After the concert, I get up to go backstage and meet them.

Someone from security escorts me towards the backstage, when I start to feel very dizzy. I start to sway a little on my feet. Black spots decorate my vision, before I give into the exhaustion and pass out.

Author's Pov

The security guard catches you and brings you to the backstage. He puts you on the sofa in a different room from the boys, as to not worry them right after their concert. He calls one of the medics and they give you a little check up.

After a few minutes, you wake up confused.

Y/n's Pov

When I wake up, my head hurts slightly. I see one of the medics sitting next to me. "It's good that you're awake. I did a little check up. Can you tell me, when was your last period?" He says in a soothing voice. That's when it hits me, I didn't have my period this month. He can probably see that answer in my expression, because he continues.