🚑Jhope- Pool Party

Start from the beginning

When everyone is done, we head outside to the pool. Jin has prepared drinks and snacks. I place my towel on one of the chairs and sit down. Yoongi does the same and we both pick up a glass and take a few sips.

We chose to not drink any alcohol, just incase something goes wrong. After eating some snacks and drinking a bit, we jump into the pool.

"Guys, let's have a contest. The best jump into the pool, Hobi can judge." Jungkook says. I'm glad that he chose me to judge. Everyone agrees and I sit on the edge of the pool to look at their jumps.

One by one, they jump into the pool. Jungkook and Jimin do some cool tricks. Jin, Namjoon and Taehyung do some funny jumps and Yoongi takes a basketball, throwing it mid-air and scoring.

I contemplate on who the winner should be, but choose to let them all win. After the contest I get out of the pool completely and walk around to get a snack.

The other members are changing away in the water. I hear them say that they are going to see who can stay under water the longest.

After eating some snacks and drinking a bit, I walk towards the pool. The others just went underwater for their little contest. I walk on the side of the pool towards the shallow part.

Suddenly, my foot slips and I fall to the ground. My head hits the side of the pool and I fall into the water. Black spots decorate my vision before everything goes black. The last thing I remember is a figure swimming towards me and being pulled out of the water.

Yoongi's Pov.

I see Hoseok walking towards the snacks. One of the members suggests to see who can stay underwater the longest. We all agree and count down from three before going under water.

When I run out of air I go back up. I'm the first one above water.

Suddenly, I hear a thud behind me and than a splash of water. I turn around to see that Hoseok fell in the water probably hit his head on the side of the pool.

When he doesn't come back up I start to Panick. I swim towards him and take him above the water, yelling for the others to help me get him out of he pool. Jungkook swims to the edge of the pool and climbs out before coming towards me and lifting Hoseok out of the water.

At this point, Hoseok is unconscious.

"Everyone dry off. Taehyung, go and get us some shirts, one for Hoseok too. Put the shirt on, then get into the car. We're going to the hospital. Namjoon, inform the manager on the way their please." Everyone nods and does what he says.

Jungkook lifts Hobi bridal style and runs towards the car. We all get in and Jin drives towards the hospital.

When we get there, Jungkook picks up Hoseok and brings him inside. Some nurses tell Jungkook to put him on a stretcher and take him to the ER.

We all go towards the waiting room and wait patiently. A nurse comes to us and asks for his name, age and what happened. I explain what happened and she writes some things down. She tells us to wait for a bit longer so that they can check him.

After about half an hour, a nurse approaches us.

"Jung Hoseok?"

We nod and stand up.

"He is okay. He has a concussion so we'll keep him hear for the night, but for the rest he's alright. It's good that you got him out of the water so quick because he could've drowned. He had a cut on the back of his head, but we stitched it up. As I said, we're going to keep him here for the night. If everything is okay, he can go home tomorrow. He's going to be drowsy and sensitive to light for a bit that's all."