🚑⛓️Jikook- Choose

Start from the beginning

"Well, well, well, who do we have here? The two little singers." One of the guys says in a deep and creepy voice.

"Why don't we call you're little friends and let them choose who's going to receive a bullet to the heart?" The other guy says with the same kind of voice.

Me and Jungkook look at each other in fear. One of them takes out my phone from his pocket.

"Who should we call?" He says, acting like he's thinking.

"Hmmm, maybe.... mister Sunchine."

He taps on a contact and after a few seconds, Hoseoks voice echos through the room.

"Jimin, where the hell are you guys?!"

"Oh, you're little friends are with us. Tell me, are you with those other guys?"

I hear Hoseok humm silently, obviously scared as his voice is now shaky.

"Alright, now why don't you choose who I'm going to put a bullet through."

Silence...

I hear other voices in the background, but I can't make out who they are from.

I don't care what they want to choose, Jungkook needs to survive.

So I yell as loud as my voice allows, tears streaming down my cheeks.

"Choose me, Jungkook is still young! Let him live!"

"But, Chim w-"

"I don't care what you think, save him!"

"Jimi-" I hear Jin start to say, but I cut him of.

"JUST LET THEM SHOOT ME!!!"

I see Jungkook flinch in the corner of my eye, a river of tears flowing out of his eyes. I hear Jin let out shaky sigh before saying...

"Okay." His voice shaky and unstable.

"You made your choise, now you're going to watch him die. Any last words from any of you?"

"Don't worry guys, we're going to get you out of there, alive." Namjoon says. The men laugh maniacally.

"Guys, I love you. Don't disband after this, please. Promise me to always stay together."

"Promise." They all say in unison, even Jungkook who is silently sobbing beside me.

"Alright then, we'll turn on the camera and you're going to watch your pathetic friend get shot right in front of your eyes."

One of the two men turns on the camera so that they can watch, and walks back a little. The other walks behind, he points the gun at my chest and take of the safety.

Jungkook squeezes his eyes shut and looks the other way.

"Look!"

He looks back at me, in my eyes. I look at him, keeping our gazes locked so that he doesn't look at my chest or the gun. Tears are still flowing down our cheeks.

Pang

An unexplainable pain shoots through my chest. My body feels weak but I fight to keep my eyes open.

Suddenly, I hear sirens outside of the building. I let my body slump in the chair, hoping that the men will think that I am dead and just run away.

Police storms into the room. They catch the men and bring them outside. Some of them stay and untie me and Jungkook.

I see the other members run inside and towards us. When my arms are free, Jin let's me lean onto him.

I feel tired and my breathing is starting to getting rigid. I need to stay awake, for them. Jin lays me down on the ground, onto my back.

All the boys gather around me trying to sooth me and keep me awake. I struggle to stay awake, when I hear sirens ones more approaching quickly.

My eyes start to close when I see paramedics running towards me.

Jin's Pov

Today is my birthday. It's been a month since Jimin go shot, he's been in a coma ever since. He was barely alive when they got to the hospital. They were able to save him but he didn't wake u yet.

I'm sitting next to him while holding his hand.

"Chim, you need to wake up okay. For me, please?"

A tears slides down my cheek, when I see his eyes slightly flutter and his nose scrunch up a little.

"Chim? Jimin, wake up. Come on."

His eyes slowly open and he looks at me in the eyes.

"Hyung?" He asks, his voice hoarse.

"Shhh, it's okay. Take it easy! I'm going to call the others, okay?"

He nods and gives me one of those beautiful eye smiles.

"What day is it?"

"4 december."

He looks at me and a tear slips out of his eye. I give him a tight hug.

"Happy Birthday, Hyung! I'm sorry I wasn't there with you guys!"

(Not Proofread)

-I hope you liked it, I'm going to try and publish a Hoseok chapter tomorrow and I'll try and post the other request that I still have today. If you have an idea or request for a chapter, you can tell me in the comments or send me a message. I'm sorry that it took so long, I finally have a week of so I'm trying to recharge a little, but all my teachers decide to pack the week after this holiday with tests and projects. I'll try to publish a little more frequently.-

[Jimin requests closed]

--credit for pictures and memes goes to the owners.
Always remember that you're special, beautiful and perfect just the way you are. It doesn't matter what you look like, we're all people and on the inside we're all the same. The only difference that matters is your personality and your actions. We shouldn't have to put on a "mask" so that other people like us, just be yourself!
And for your daily dose of bts memes...-