Part 31 - Teenager's advice

Start from the beginning

Then Nathalie sat up straight and took both his hands to place it on her stomach.

"Just close your eyes", she began and he did as he was told. Then she hummed: "And now just relax. Just think that everything will be alright and in less than seven months, we're going to have a beautiful and healthy baby, that will love you just as much as I do, maybe even more. And you will love that little child!"

Gabriel chuckled softly.

"I already do love her, you know. How could I not? The thought alone, that there is that tiny girl growing inside of you, I know, we don't know that yet, but I love to imagine it, just that it's gonna be your child, is enough for me to love it.

Even if we had just met and it wasn't mine. Don't look at me like this, I never 'did' and never 'will' doubt that it's my child. I just want to tell you, I love you so much, that I wouldn't need any other reason except that one", he narrated to then blush and blurt out: "I'm so sorry, Nathalie. I am lying here beneath you, babbling on, when you should be sleeping. Even if that naked body of yours and your, uhm... ladyparts, ..... directly above my......give me very different ideas. So either you get down very soon or I can't promise you, that I won't do a lot of sinful things with you."

He wiggled his eyebrows laughing.

"Oh", Nathalie replied. "I remember that I am not wearing any clothes because we already did.....some sinful things! But maybe there is something I 'can' do for you."

She smiled at the irritated look on his face and began kissing down his throat to then suck on the sensitive skin above his collar bone. Moving her lips and tongue along his chest to his stomach, her breasts now framing his rising erection, her mouth approached his member with every kiss.

"Wait!", he hissed, making her freeze and look at him. The young woman could tell, he liked what she did, so she couldn't understand why he stopped her. Then she felt his hands cupping her breasts and pressing them firmer against his dick. He then started to move his hips back and forth, rubbing his penis between her boobs.

"God, that feels amazing", he moaned only a few moments later. "I always wanted to try that. His moves became stronger, faster more desperate.

Nathalie, who had been shocked at first, watched him with a mischievous grin, then follow her original plan and scooted further down towards his hardened shaft.

Though completely inexperienced, the female began to cup the tip of his dick with her lips, her tongue barely touching as she carefully explored the hypersensitive skin. Gabriel took a sharp breath before he bit the back of his hand, to stifle the moan that was emanating his throat.

"Fuck Nathalie, what are you.....", he didn't get any further, because the assistant had now taken him in almost completely, something he had never felt before in his life, due to his size. "Oh my....damn it....where.......oh yes....when.....fuck Nathalie, if you don't stop now.....I'm going to....cum right....inside your.....", and then he did just that. He had tried to pull his penis out of her mouth but he wasn't fast enough.

He was so overwhelmed from the way she had him brought to this point with only a few strokes of her hands, and a perfectly timed combination of her tongue and lips, sucking and licking on his member, that he released his fluids into her mouth before he could really do anything about it.

But instead of pulling back in disgust or getting angry at him, Nathalie swallowed his load and even continued to suck, making him cry out, his heart pounding in his chest, ready to explode, while his whole body tensed and he rocked convulsively into her throat, the pulsating of his dick supported by her hands still pumping up and down while switching between more or less pressure, giving him the longest lasting orgasm he had in his entire life.