🚑⛓️Taehyung- Kidnapped

Start from the beginning

The door opens ones again and this time I immediately look up in fear.

What I see makes me sigh in relief.

Jimin and the other members

Jimin is the first one to run towards me and hug me. Namjoon walks behind me and unties my hands. As soon as they are free, I hug Jimin back tightly sobbing.

Jimin's Pov

It's been a few days after we got Tae back home. I felt so guilty for yelling at him. If I hadn't said does things, then this wouldn't have happened.

When Taehyung hadn't come back home, we started searching for him. When we didn't find him in any of his favorite places, we called the police. They tracked down his phone and we all went there.

Turns out, some sasaengs had kidnapped him and raped him. That made me feel even more guilty.

Ever since then, Taehyung wasn't his chearfull self. He is like an empty shell, like he isn't present in his body. He still does his daily routine, but he has no emotions.

One morning, 4 days after the incident, he walks into the living room. He sits next to me on the couch and just stares into space. I continue what I was doing, not wanting to bother him.

All of a sudden, he turns to me and hugs me tight.

"Chim, can we go and practice? Maybe after that, we could play some video games and have a movie night with all the members!" He says chearfully.

I look at him with wide eyes and he looks at me with a large boxy smile and hopeful eyes. I slowly nod and give him a smile.

I stand up and take his hand, walking towards our rooms to get our stuff and head to the practice room.

After two hours of practicing, Taehyung is doing the choreography flawlessly. I give him a big smile and pull him into a big hug.

"Let's go home, then we can play some games and ask the others about the movie night."

He pulls away and nods excitedly, the big boxy smile still not leaving his face.

When we get home I take Tae's hand and walk towards the boys who are all sitting in the living room. None of them noticed our presence before Taehyung starts talking.

"Guys, can we have a movie night?" He asks, as excited as a little kid in a candy store.

The guys look up surprised, before all starting to smile widely and nod.

We all decide to watch Harry Potter. Jin prepares snacks and the rest of us build a fort out of pillows and blankets.

When the first movie is done, we take a little break. There is a comfortable silence in the living room. Namjoon breaks the silence, asking Tae a question.

"Tae, be honest. Are you okay? You don't have to act strong you know?" He says, sounding concerned. We all are.

"I'm not acting, Hyung. It's just that....

I won't let them ruin me just like that."

(Not Proofread)
-I hope that I didn't mess it up. I'm sorry that it took so long to publish!-

-credit for pictures and memes goes to the owners.
Always remember that you're special, beautiful and perfect just the way you are. It doesn't matter what you look like, we're all people and on the inside we're all the same. The only difference that matters is your personality and your actions. We shouldn't have to put on a "mask" so that other people like us, just be yourself!
And for your daily dose of bts memes...-

-

This was totally me during Jhope's live today

This was totally me during Jhope's live today.😂