Almost Perfect

Start bij het begin

When I come back into the entryway just outside of the hallway he isn't there.

I turn towards the direction of the kitchen and main living space, seeing his hat and mask sitting on my counter.

I walk further into the living room but stop dead in my tracks when my eyes land on him.

Standing with his back to me is a blonde Yoongi.

He must have dyed it today at some point because it was not like this this morning.

My feet subconsciously move in his direction and I am finding it hard to blink my eyes for fear that this is all a dream.

As I get closer he turns to face me. That's when I really about fucking die.

Jesus Christ, he has his glasses on.

I never thought of glasses being a kink. The thought never even crossed my mind until that day when I saw him in the café. But, I truly think I have a glasses kink.

Or a Yoongi kink... Who knows.

Either way, he looks mouthwatering.

I have stopped a few feet away from him and am staring at him from head to toe in awe.

"Fuck. Do we have to leave?" I say moreso to myself than to him as I continue staring.

He lets out a breathy laugh at my statement. "I'm afraid your friend would kick both of our asses if we don't stick to the schedule." He says as walks closer to me.

Once he's in front of my he trails one of his hands over the fabric of my hoodie, up my abs to my chest where he rolls one of the drawstrings between his fingers.

"This looks great on you Kook." He says looking down at the hoodie before bringing his eyes up to meet mine with the most seductive smirk and look in his eyes I've seen from him in a while.

I gulp before I manage to stutter out. "P-please don't look at me like that or I may just take you to my room and gladly endure Tae's wrath tomorrow."

He takes a step closer, keeping his eyes fixed on mine. "There will be plenty of time for that. I plan on this date going very well." He places a very light kiss on my lips before he takes a step back.

"Well enough that it won't be over even after we've stepped foot in your, or my, apartment again," he grins mischievously, "Now, go finish getting ready. Make sure you put on a jacket over that. It's rather cold and one of the activities will require a short walk outside." He grins at me.

I spin on my heel, running towards my room to do as he says.

Once I'm back I sit at the dining table to quickly lace up my shoes before I stand to follow Yoongi to the door.

He holds his hand out to me, intertwining our fingers together the second our palms press together, as we make our way out of the apartment and to the elevator.

When we get downstairs a black SUV is waiting at the curb.

Yoongi pulls me toward the vehicle, opens the door to the backseat. I climb inside, big smile in place, with him right behind me.

As we pull away from the curb I look out the window excitedly, "Now can I know where we're going?"

"Well, there will be three activities. The first is a surprise. After that we will be going to one of my favorite restaurants and lastly I was thinking we could take a walk by the river."

I grin at every word, eyes sparkling with fondness and joy.

I can hardly contain my giddiness!

I've never been on a date before. Who better to be my first than Min Yoongi.