Paris

Jimin's POV-

We just stepped into the elevator on our way up to Jungkookie's apartment. Well, the apartment where he is staying.

We've got the food as well as Soju and I for one am planning on having a lot more fun this time.

The other night wasn't as great as it should have been so I'm considering this as a do-over.

I want to be able to hang out with my friends like usual and now we can because there are no more secrets!

I was able to get the truth out of Tae pretty easily all things considered. Had to switch up my tactics a little bit but I got through to him.

Glancing over at Tae, he looks a bit anxious and understandably so. Jungkookie isn't going to be very happy when we tell him about our conversation.

It sounds like it's been a secret they've managed to keep for a long time and he will not be very happy I know about it being revealed.

"Tae?"

"Hmmm?" He hums, glancing briefly at me before looking back towards the doors in front of him.

"I know that it was hard for you to tell me about what you and Jungkookie have been up to, but it was for the best."

"Yeah."

"If it makes you feel any better I will let you talk to him first if you would like. To explain what happened from your side. Just make sure he knows I only pushed you because I don't want you two to have to be so secretive anymore. It's tiring," I pout. "I want us all to be open, sharing anything and everything we're thinking like we used to!"

The bell dings to signal that we've made it to our requested floor and as soon as the doors open Tae rushes out.

He makes it to the door and waits for me to catch up so I can knock as he has to-go bags in both hands.

I set down the pack of Soju, knocking on the door a few times before picking the pack back up as we wait for the door to open.

"It'll be okay Taetae." I say, giving a confident smile as we hear the locks being turned.

Taehyung's POV-

Might. It might be okay.

I just have to get Koo on the same page as me before Chim can start talking too much.

Koo is quite smart and adept at picking up on social cues, he is Mrs Jeon's son after all, but this is quite a far stretch. Even I don't know where I got this from.

I just came up with something.

It's very odd-the-wall so I don't expect Jungkook will be able to piece this together unless he hears everything in it's entirety from me.

I huff silently in annoyance as I try to organize in my mind the main points I'll have to touch on with him.

Chim and his fuckery. Always trying to get me to talk.

Even though I have become quite good at counteracting his mind games with some games of my own, it's still a huge inconvenience.

As soon as he opens the door I hurry around him, kicking off my slides before rushing to the counter. I set the bags down then turn back to where he is still stood stunned by the door.

I hear Chim exclaim "Oh you have a table!" as we walk past each other.

I grab Koo by the arm and tell Chim that we will be back shortly. I drag him to the bathroom and push him inside before I close the door.