Sleepover 🔥

Jungkook's POV-

The sea of Christmas lights that make up the Seoul skyline are the only thing illuminating the dark apartment. It looks magical.

The three of us are laying in the middle of the living room, staring at the ceiling as the lights dance across it.

It's been over a year since the three of us were able to have a sleepover and even though there's no furniture, it has still been a perfect TaeJiKook venue.

We used to have sleepovers all throughout the year at different times, but we have had an annual sleepover every year since sixth grade on the last weekend before school started.

We tried to keep the tradition up after Tae moved, and he was able to come back to Busan for the weekend before Junior year, but it was kind of a hassle for him.

We didn't end up having it the summer before Senior year so we had a lot of time to make up for.

We did a lot of fun things tonight. We played the charades game I had played with Hoseok as well as a board game Jimin had brought, but we mostly talked.

We talked about what we think classes will be like, stories or rumors we had heard about different teachers, as well as went over our schedules and mapped out as best we could a place for us to meet at if we had time between classes and after school.

The three of us are in very different classes due to our differences in Majors, which kind of sucks.

Jimin is going to be a Visual and Performing Arts Major, Tae will be a Liberal Arts Major and I am going to be a Design and Applied Arts Major. Besides the general required classes, we don't have many opportunities for overlapping courses.

There's one more tradition involving all three of us that is a favorite. Getting drunk.

I don't condone underage drinking, there are plenty of other things we could have done to have fun, but we were and are idiots. So we did it anyway.

We ended up having some a few bottles of wine, per Tae's request, delivered earlier and drank a pretty good amount of it. Jimin always sneaks sips though and ends up drunk and passed out first.

He's pretty close now. In fact any minute I'd say-

"Hooooly jeeze you guys. School starts in nine and a quarter hours! What the f-fuck?!"

Yep, he's gone.

"Are you like, excited or nervous or scared or ready to go to parties or to study for tests or to fail tests so you have to flirt with your professor to raise your grade ooor-"

"Chim, I think it's time you lay down on Jungkookie's bed for a while so you can sober up." Tae chuckles while helping Jimin off the floor.

"But I'm so- not even tired. I can still hang out and go to the store with you to make the rice for dinner."

"We didn't even say anything about the store. Or rice. You get some rest and I'll get a car requested." He laughs while he basically carries Jimin to my room, tucking him into bed before tip toeing out of the room and shutting the door behind him.

I have been following behind at a little bit of a distance to make sure Jimin makes into my room. Tae stays by my door to listen for snoring.

Once he hears the soft sound he gives me an excited smile as he walks back towards me.

When he is in front of me I run my hands up his sides, fingers grazing his skin softly as I lift his shirt over his head to reveal his beautiful slightly golden skin.