Change Of Plans

Yoongi's POV-

With everything going on this is the least important thing I should be thinking about.

Irene is going to be even crazier and more unpredictable with Kook, which means it is crucial that we get more insight on what she could be planning. This is why we need to nail down a game plan with Taehyung...

But it is at this point when I think of everything that needs to be done on my mental checklist that my mind starts to wander.

This is the thought process that when I try to focus on what the plan is, which we've gone over with Chanyeol numerous times, my mind instead focuses on Taehyung individually.

This is why I keep coming back to what I shouldn't be thinking about. To what I am thinking about right now. But I can't help it.

He is too close to him. To Kook.

I have been trying to push my thoughts aside but ever since Sunday I haven't been able to shake the thought. That was three days ago.

Kook has noticed my change in behavior too. I've been trying to blame it on what's going on but it's not entirely true and I think he knows that. He's too observant for his own good.

The way Taehyung and Jimin look at him. The way they are always holding his hand or pressed up against him shoulder to shoulder, I don't like it. It really fucking bothers me.

I know they have known each other for a long time. I also have seen how touchy in general the two friends can be.

Jimin is always clinging on to Yeol and of course Hoseok– I'm pretty sure the two are officially together now– and I've noticed how Taehyung hangs off of Jin and even Namjoon when he's with them as well.

So it's not just Kook they are touchy with, but it doesn't bother me when they act that way with the others. Just when it's with him.

I've always been a possessive person. It's one of the things Irene would use against me to get me riled me up.

Whether she was trying to intimidate me into thinking I could lose her to another guy or just wanting me to fuck her harder, she would use my jealousy as another way to control me.

Where I'm already on edge with the threat of him being taken away by her, him being someone who I care about and who has meant much more to me than anyone since her, it's maddening.

I need to ask him if anything is going on or if he has had a history with either of the two friends, but I don't know how.

I do know that it's not really my business as he isn't officially mine, but I'm going crazy. I need to ask him for my own sanity.

Jungkook's POV-

"I really think this is going to be great Tae. You are going to be great! Don't be nervous." I say as I press the button in the elevator for the roof before bringing my hand back to twisting the draw strings on my hoodie to busy my shaking hands.

"Please, I'm not nervous. Pretty sure I can handle a seventeen year old girl. I have had to charm my way out of situations that were chargeable offenses more than once and you don't see me in jail right now do you." He says far too casually before looking up, giving me a playful wink.

"What the fuck does that mean? What have you done?" I ask with widened eyes.

"Shhh that's not important right now. We can save our stories for the celebratory dinner you take me on when our mission has been accomplished." He teases just as the elevator doors open.