Almost Perfect

Jungkook's POV-

The day has finally arrived for this elusive date I've been trying to get information about.

Ever since Yoongi brought it up on Monday when he got back from work I have been dying to get information but he hasn't let any details slip.

No amount of bribery or seduction has gotten me anything.

It's almost as if he didn't have any details to give... Which then caused me realize that Tae and Jimin both had been asking me random questions, which wasn't in itself what was strange, but the fact that they all had to do with activities I would or have always wanted to do was.

By about Thursday I realized that it wasn't that Yoongi was so great at keeping secrets, it was that he didn't have all that many details to give. Which made me smile.

It takes a lot for Yoongi to ask for help, although I'm sure Tae offered his help without giving him much choice otherwise.

Now Yoongi is supposed to pick me up in thirty minutes and I've basically done nothing to get ready.

I completely procrastinated getting dressed– ironically too excited to do anything but pace around the apartment, thinking about the date I was supposed to be getting ready for– so now I'm rushing and am probably going to look shitty and thrown together.

It's fine. I'm fine. Totally fine.

It's only my first ever date. A date that isn't just with anyone, but Min Yoongi... No big deal.

Oh God, I may just pass out...

I jump into the shower quickly, throw a towel on when I'm done before running to my closet.

The longer I've known Yoongi the more I think I've adapted my style to be more like his.

Lots of white and black t-shirts, black ripped or darker wash denim jeans.

I throw on some dark ripped jeans, a white t-shirt and a dark YSL hoodie he gifted me over top.

I then head back into the bathroom to run the blow drier over my hair quickly then finger comb some product through it.

Finally when I think it's looking okay I grab my toothbrush, squeeze some toothpaste onto it and start brushing as I run to the living room to double check that the boots I plan to wear were left out there somewhere since I didn't see them in the closet.

Just as I round the corner I hear a knock on the door.

Fuck. That's got to be him!

I change my course, pivoting towards the door to go let him in. Once I get the door unlocked and open I nearly choke on my toothbrush.

Yoongi is standing in the hallway leaning his back on the wall opposite from my door, one hand in his pocket, the other holding his phone up to his ear.

He looks unbelievably sexy. Fuck the date, I want to stay here.

He's got a black hat on along with a black mask pulled down off of his mouth. His outfit consists of a black leather jacket, a black turtleneck, black jeans and boots.

He flashes me a crooked smile as he runs his eyes over me and ends his call.

"H-hi.... m'almost ready." I say trying not to drool toothpaste all over as I motion for him to come in.

As he gets closer I notice the hair that's poking out from under his hat seems lighter.

Before I can ask any questions I need to spit out this toothpaste so I shut the door behind both of us, scurrying back to my bathroom.