My JK

Jungkook's POV-

What do you say when you see someone that was a mentor to you, someone you really aspired to be like and modeled yourself after, unexpectedly after years of no contact?

Additionally, what if that person is the same one who stole your world out from under you without any warning at all?

Would it be a 'Hey, how have you been' or maybe 'How have you liked living in the city' or possibly 'I heard your album did well' followed by a 'congratulations.'

No. None of those.

You say fuck you and leave that place with your middle fingers high in the air... if you're a quick thinker.

In this moment, I was not.

So for the second time in about a ten minute period, I am stuck in a stunned state, unable to do anything but blink.

Jin's POV-

"Kim Namjoon, what in the hell did you break this time?! You know Tae has all his expensive clothes and cameras packed in those bags. I hope for your sake nothing's broken because I for one cannot afford to-" I round the corner into the foyer and immediately stop, jaw dropping instantly as I feel my ears quickly heating up, utterly unable to comprehend the scene I've walked in on.

Right there in front of the door stands JK. He's a bit more grown up from how he was a few years ago, but with the same deep brown eyes and messy hair I remember.

Was he outside a few minutes ago? If he was, how did I miss him?

He looks back at me with an attempted blank stare, but I can see the cracks in the mask. I can see the anger and discomfort as well as the hurt.

I want nothing more then to run over, wrap him in a hug and tell him how sorry I am, but judging by the overall state he looks to be in I don't think it would be well received.

I definitely can't hug him and from the tension in his shoulders along with his expression I shouldn't even be here in general.

He doesn't look like he was ready to see me. Even from a distance.

Then I see off to the left, on the far side of the piled up boxes, my clumsy koala, wide eyes darting between myself and JK. 

The tension in the room is palpable.

As I'm about to start searching around for the other two boys whom I did see outside, I hear a sound to my immediate left.

I look over to see both boys trying their very best to army crawl out of the room unnoticed.

Lucky for me, Taehyung wears enough accessories on a daily basis that make it so he can sneak around about as quietly as a cat with a bell collar.

I turn fully towards the two and clear my throat, to which they immediately freeze before turning towards me slowly.

They are both wearing the same expression as Joonie only with much more underlying guilt.

My eyes then drift back over to JK.

I can't confirm it, but with the look on his face, along with how he was looking at Joonie, I don't believe he knows as much about us being here today as I was told he did.

With that thought I snap my eyes back to Taehyung.

"Kim Taehyung, kitchen. Now." I hiss, eyes burning with suspicion and anger.

As Tae moves to stand up, I have another thought. There's no way he did this alone. No, this was a team effort.

"Jimin, you too." I say shortly before turning around to stomp my way back into the kitchen.