I Accept

Jungkook's POV-

When Tae and I rounded the corner and Jimin came into view he was smiling proudly at us from the chair at the head of the table.

When we got a bit closer he extended his arm and motioned towards the food that had been laid out.

"Welcome to the TaeJiKook dinner party. Please take your seats." He says in an animated voice as he gestures to his left for Tae to take a seat before he turns to direct me to the seat on his right.

After we've both sat down, our attention falls on the empty plates in front of us.

Both of us immediately start scanning the table, passing around the food to load up our plates as Jimin begins to speak.

"Jungkookie I really hope you aren't mad at Tae. It wasn't his fault he told me about the trip. I could just tell I was being left out of something between you two and I was so hurt. I'm so glad that we are all on the same page now and can talk freely. So," he lifts up his bottle of Soju for a toast, "Here's to no more secrets."

Tae and I give mildly guilty looks to each other across the table as we bring our bottles up to meet with Jimin's.

Our chatter is light after that as we talk about random things. Tae and I complain to Jimin about how awful Stats is going to be and that we wish he was in the class with us.

Jimin then told us about how his classes went and that one of his professors is quite good looking.

The more the conversation goes on and we don't talk about "the secret" though, Jimin becomes more and more antsy which is quite amusing.

It's like he didn't want to have to be the one to bring it up until finally he couldn't handle it anymore and spoke up.

"When do you think we'll go?"

Tae gives a mock confused look before asking, "Go where?"

I mirror his expression and say, "To the school? I don't have class tomorrow so I was just plan-"

"On the trip and I know that you know that's what I meant!" Jimin gives me a glare before breaking into a smile as he looks between myself and Tae. "It's all I've been able to think about. I have so many ideas!"

The rest of the meal went on with Jimin telling us all about the travel packages he was able to find and wanted us to nail down the dates for us to go so he could start actually getting some things together and booked.

I was impressed. Not that I have ever thought Tae wasn't smart, I've known since the day that I met him that his way of thinking is unique from most people, including myself. That he often observes things that others miss, but I was still impressed.

Not just with how quickly he came up with this idea and how easily we were able to just pick up where our travel ideas left off last year as if he and I really had been in the works of planning, but also that he was so spot on with Jimin's reaction.

He knows Jimin so well that exactly what he said would happen is unfolding in front of me.

Jimin has already started planning the trip just hours after finding out about it and is just asking for our input.

They really do share a soul in so many ways and compliment each other's personalities well, so I shouldn't be so surprised that Tae knew this is how Jimin would react, but I am nonetheless.

The stay goes on for a few hours more and at one point Tae insists that we adjust the seating in the living room to get the chairs the movers had brought where they will look the best as well as get the rug unrolled and in place.