Sweat

Jungkook's POV-

After I relayed to the movers that Yoongi said to go ahead and take off the door as well as do whatever else they needed they wasted no time.

They started getting the other furniture they had brought to move in first, which was a large dresser for Yoongi's room and a couch for in there as well (I don't understand why he has so many couches, but who am I to judge) a large ottoman, a long padded bench, another rug and boxes for the kitchen.

Once they got those to their designated rooms the real work began.

I don't even know how they got this piano up here to begin with. This is a full sized grand piano. It's massive and heavy. They were able to take the door off of the frame and it did help, but not enough.

They removed the legs and that made it more manageable to slide through the door, but the problem was moving the thing around the doorframe into the apartment.

Even with the six of us (I ended up needing to jump in to help) we still were having a hell of a time finding a good angle to get it from the hallway into the apartment.

After what felt like forever we were able to fit it through the door and steer the little roller cart thing they had under it to move the heavy ass thing to the far corner of the living room.

The guy was right. It was a bitch to get in here.

I still can't believe it but from my inspection they were, by some miracle, able to avoid scratching it up on the way in.

There was little time to celebrate that feit though because once we rolled it to the corner we had to get the legs back on and lift it up onto said legs.

The whole process for the piano alone took over an hour. It was so tiring and I give those movers major props.

I don't know what Yoongi is paying these guys but after the hell that fucking piano put us all through he needs to double it.

After they left I felt like I had just been weightlifting for an hour, which then reminded me that I wanted to see if or where the gym or fitness center would be in this building so that I can do actual weightlifting and actual work outs.

I know Yoongi had said there was a pool on the roof, so I'd imagine it's probably up there.

Even though I was tired I had nothing better to do, so I changed into some sweats and a t-shirt, grabbed my keys off the dresser and put on my running shoes.

I made my way out of the apartment, locking the door behind me before getting to the elevator to head up.

After about a three second ride, the doors opened to reveal a beautiful open foyer.

Off to the left there was a short hallway with a door at the end that was labeled as the entrance to the pool, but straight ahead opened up to a good sized exercise room.

The place was empty which made sense since it was the middle of the day. It was a big space filled with shiny black and chrome equipment.

This must be a fairly new building because, just like the appliances in Yoongi's apartment, minus the protective films and plastic, everything seems to be brand new.

One wall was lined with mirrors while the other was nothing but windows. The weight lifting and muscle training machines were facing the mirrors while the ellipticals and treadmills were facing the windows.

The bikes and step machines were in the middle of the room with TVs coming down from the ceiling above them.

On the far wall directly across from where I was standing at the entrance were shelves where things like medicine balls, kettle bells, exercise balls and dumbbells were stored.