Who?

"I'm trying okay!" A frustrated Jimin yells back at his friend. "Ugh, why isn't it bigger?"

"It's the biggest size there is. Any bigger and it wouldn't fit in your hand. Especially not yours." Tae retorted with a facial expression that let Jimin know just how dumb he thought he sounded.

"Hey, eyes on the road! Stop watching what I'm doing." Jimin spat back, still frantically moving his hands trying to reach just a little farther.

"Seriously Chim, if I have to I will pull over and just do it myself-"

"AHA!" Jimin says, snapping his hand up from between the seat and the center console to wave the shiny black device in Tae's face.

"Jeez, you want me to crash the car?! Get your damn hand out of my face!" Tae says with a deadly glare.

"What are you yelling about?" A gravely voice is suddenly heard from the back seat.

Tae's eyes immediately look to the rear view mirror as Jimin whips his head to look behind him, almost dropping the phone in the process.

"Good morning Jungkookie!" He exclaims with a happy smile, expecting some sort of greeting in return from the young but instead only gets an annoyed frown.

"That doesn't answer my question. Why are you being so loud? And was Jimin just trying to give you a handjob?" Jungkook grumbled to Tae as he sat up a little straighter and rubbed his eyes.

Jimin scoffed with a disgusted look on his face while Tae starts pretending like he was going to throw up, even going so far as to roll down the window for dramatic effect.

"No you pervert, I was trying to reach your stupid phone." Jimin answers, his tone thick with both disgust and annoyance as he raised the phone up so Jungkook could see it.

"It was stuck under the seat and it's been going off for the last ten minutes. We were about to lose our shit." Tae huffs.

"About to?" Jungkook asks with a smirk as he stretched his hand out for Jimin to hand him the device.

Once he has the phone he begins scrollimg through the Lock Screen. He was expecting to see nothing but his mother's name on the screen, in both message and missed call form, but out of twenty two notifications only three were from her. One missed call and two texts.

All other notifications were for missed calls from a number he didn't recognize and all the calls, like Jimin said, had come thru within the last ten minutes.

While scrolling through the call log a notification pops up on the display to inform him that a new voicemail has just been received.

Jungkook hesitantly presses the voicemail icon and waits for the prompt before putting in his password. After punching in the code it only took a moment for the message to start playing.

It was apparently from someone claiming to be the Resident Advisor at the dorm he would be living at.

The guy seemed to be anxious from what Jungkook could tell, while also obviously trying to keep his voice casual.

He didn't say much useful info, only requesting that Jungkook call back as soon as possible to speak to him.

With a skeptical tilt of his head Jungkook presses the number in his call log before bringing the phone up to his ear as it starts to ring.

Jungkook's POV-

*RING* *RING*

"Hello?"

"Uh, yeah hi. This is Jeon Jungkook, I had a message from this number?"

"Yeah, thanks for calling me back! How far are you from campus? Or are you here."