I'm Sorry

Yoongi's POV-

"Anything?" Kook asks hopefully.

"Nope, still no answer."

I continue walking next to Kook as we make our way through the halls of the company to the meeting room.

I've been trying to get ahold of Yeol since yesterday but haven't been able to reach him.

No matter how many times I've called there's no answer and his voicemail was filled long ago by myself, Kook and Hobi but there still has been no calls back. Nothing.

We even tried stopping by the dorm today and he wasn't there.

I called Baekhyun and he said that he had spoken with Yeol yesterday morning about him finally getting a chance to get some work done but that's the last he'd heard from him.

I'm not sure what happened or what's going on, but he wouldn't do this unless there was a good reason.

As we get closer to the room I glance over at Kook as I can see him chewing his bottom lip a bit harshly and looking anxious.

This will be the first time he has seen Jin since the incident in Daegu. I told him he doesn't need to talk to him if he doesn't want to. We will all be there. Myself, Namjoon, Hobi, Taehyung as well as Jimin.

I asked if he was okay with this and he says he's not nervous about seeing him, just for the meeting in general, but I think that is only part of the truth.

We round the corner where the room is located and as we push the door open we see Jimin, Hobi and Taehyung huddled together in the corner of the blue sectional couch watching some video on Jimin's phone.

It sounds like one of Hobi's songs is playing so I'm guessing they did a dance or something. I don't know. I don't really care.

They look up when we enter and Taehyung gestures for Kook to take a seat by him. He reaches for my hand to lead me to the couch but I tell him to go ahead and take a seat while I try Yeol again.

I smile at the four of them and as I turn away towards the door I see Kook get pulled down to the couch by a giggling Taehyung before he's squished between he and Jimin.

We are supposed to meet at six and it is ten to right now so we do have a few minutes.

The call rings through this time, unlike some of our other attempts, but still no answer. It also gives me the option to leave a voicemail, which means that he has cleared out his inbox.

At least that tells me he is in a position where he has access to his phone.

I leave another message letting him know that I've been worried, that he doesn't have to worry about the meeting if he's busy but to at least text me to let me know he is alright.

I hang up after recording my message and am about to try to call again when I see Jin and Namjoon walking towards me.

I have the phone up to my ear and it is ringing but suddenly I'm sent to voicemail. Then the phone buzzes.

It's a text from Chanyeol.

[Yeol]

I'm sorry Yoongs

I didn't mean to worry you

I just had to take care of some things.