He's Back

Jungkook's POV-

I didn't end up sleeping much last night.

Between making sure all my stuff was ready for school, looking up the best bus routes to take, even going so far as pulling up an areal view of the campus to try to locate the buildings my classes were located and about how close the were to each other, I was pretty awake.

But even without sleeping, I still managed to get a late start on getting ready.

The main reason being the shower. That fucking spaceship that I still can't figure out.

It took me a good ten minutes longer than it should have for me to take another barely warm shower.

This time was actually worse than the last because the only shower head I could get to work was the stupid detachable one that was mounted awkwardly close to the tiled wall that's head is half the size of a regular shower attachment.

Not an awesome start to the day.

I was just glad that even though I was running later than I had hoped I still made it to the bus stop to catch the earlier bus and was able to time how long the ride is to campus from the apartment.

I'd like to sleep in for as long as possible so it was a necessity to find out how late the latest bus will be that I can take but still be on time for class. It was about forty minutes with two stops between. Not too bad.

I ended up getting to campus well before Tae and Jimin so I walked to a few of the buildings to get a feel for where my classes would be.

I don't remember Tae and Jimin's schedules off the top of my head but I think I have one of the general required courses with one of them. I want to say it's Tae, but either way it'll be nice to be with one of them.

It was getting pretty close to when they said they should be here so I called Jimin and he didn't answer.

Then I tried Tae and he didn't answer either but almost immediately after hanging up I got a call back from my friend, sounding very out of breath.

"Jungkookie... are you... at the school... yet?"

"Uh, yeah? My class starts at eight, which is in twenty-five minutes, and I was pretty sure I'd get lost more than once trying to find it so I wanted to have enough time. Where are you?"

"J-Jimin didn't wake... me up cause he doesn't... have class... 'til nine."

"Ah, so I have my first class with you. Well if you don't hurry your ass up we aren't going to be able to walk together and your sense of direction is worse than mine."

"NO... DON'T LEAVE! I'm close."

"Hmm." I smirk as I am reminded of last night, "That sounds familiar."

"HA. HA. So funny." He huffs.

"I'll wait five more minutes and then I'm heading toward the building."

"I think I see... you. Stay there!" Then he ends the call.

I start turning around and pretty quickly spot his blue hair bouncing wildly as he rushes towards me. Once he gets to me he flings his arms around me, begging for water.

I take my bottle out of my bag, handing it to him as he proceeds to down it in one gulp.

"Thanks." He says with a big smile as he hands me the now empty bottle.

"Ass." I answer back with a glare.

"It's pretty nice huh? I'll let you smack it if you want. I am still owed a punishment... Okay, let's head over!" He exclaims with a giggle as he turns and starts heading towards the building.