Cuddles

Jungkook's POV-

I ended up spending quite a while with Yeri. She's a little spitfire and her adorableness made me laugh non-stop, doing wonders to brighten my otherwise mundane day.

By the end of our impromptu training session she was wanting to go out and pick a fight with anyone and everyone.

She even tried to get me to fight her. All one hundred and fifty-six centimeters of her.

We talked quite a bit, well she talked quite a bit, and I learned a lot about her.

I found out that she is just seventeen and moved into the building only a few weeks before I did.

She didn't come here to go to college, instead she is finishing out her last year of high school in the city and is in the process of becoming an Idol trainee.

I almost choked on the water I was sipping when she said she wanted to be a rapper.

This tiny, spunky girl wants to spit some fire to a stadium full of people. The visual was just to cute not to smile at.

I accidentally said out loud that I thought she would be an adorable rapper and she didn't find my reaction very amusing, but the way her nose scrunched up when she got mad only proved my point.

She say she's working part time at a nearby coffee shop and that her parents are paying for her housing while she is in Seoul.

We have different schedules and she said that she doesn't really workout at a set time but if I come in the afternoons she wants to try to do the same and learn more about boxing techniques.

We rode the elevator down together but she lives two floors below so I got off first.

I make my way to the apartment door, walking in just as my phone starts buzzing.

It's Tae.

"Hello?"

"Koo..?"

Oh no... He sounds upset.

"Tae what's wrong? What happened?"

"Chim and I got in a fight and- I can't stay here. Do you think I can come stay with you tonight? And before you say anything, I already asked Jin-Hyung and he said he wasn't home and wouldn't be until late tonight."

Shit. He can't stay here. This isn't the same as it was last weekend. Yoongi's back!

If he comes home while Tae is here and Tae sees him, if he sees that his beloved Agust D is the owner of this place, I don't even know what would happen but Tae's extra ass could do anything.

"W-well it's not exactly my place Tae..."

"We were going to sleep there Saturday night though. Why is this different?"

Damnit, he's right. I can't exactly explain why today is any different then it was a few days ago.

"Please Koo," he pleads, sniffling sadly.

Even though I can't see him, I know exactly what he looks like in this moment. He's got his puppy eyes on full display I'm sure.

"Just- hold on a sec, okay? I'm going to make a call real quick just-" I sigh. "I'll call you back in just a minute."

He lets out a sad, shaky breath. "Okay."

I know that voice. He is very hurt and needs cuddles. I better call Yoongi quick.

*RING* *RING* *RING*

"Hello."

"Yes sorry to bother you but I need to ask a quick question."