Kink 🔥

Yoongi's POV-

Shit Shit SHIT! I should have been keeping a better eye on him!

Then again, why would he wander off in the first place? He's never been here before! He has no idea where to go.

Taehyung said that he knew where he was so hopefully-

Just then my thoughts are interrupted as I hear a serious of knocks on the door.

I take large strides from where I had been pacing in front of the couch to the door, opening it to see Kook wearing an apologetic smile with wet cheeks.

I narrow my eyes at him with my lips drawn down in a frown before I pull him into the room.

I thank Taehyung for finding him before telling him I would talk to him later.

After he leaves I turn back to see Kook leaning against my desk.

His cheeks look puffy and his eyes are a bit red.

I walk up to stand in front of him. Now that I'm closer I can see more clearly that he has been crying. A lot. Keeping my eyes on his features I bring both of my hands up to wipe what are left of his tears.

I'm looking at his cheeks and his red nose. After I've wiped his tears I slowly lean in and kiss the tip of his nose but when I move to pull away he put his arm around my back, pulling me back in so he can place his lips on mine.

I don't know why this feels so different, but kissing him makes me forget everything. Makes me forget everyone.

He breaks the kiss as he whispers, "I'm sorry if I worried you."

"Who made you cry? Who's ass do I need to kick?"

"No, they are good tears. I heard Namjoon's song. I talked to him."

"That's great news Kook." I smile as I put my hand on his cheek.

"I liked your verse too." He says looking into my eyes while his get a glint of what looks like want in them as he says, "You're really hot when you rap."

I raise my eyebrows. "Hot huh?"

"So hot. Serious Oppa material." He smirks with a wink.

I can feel my dick twitch at the word andI have to bite back a growl. The way it sounds and how his mouth drew into a teasing smirk when he said it was much too lethal a combination.

I gulp before looking up to meet his eyes.

"If you know what's good for you, you won't say that again." I say in a low voice while trying to keep my breathing under control.

He raises an eyebrow. "Does someone have an Oppa kink? How interesting." He smirks before bringing his lips back to mine.

They move against mine aggressively before he sinks his teeth into my bottom lip a bit hard then lightly glides his tongue over where he bit.

I slide my hand from where it was grasping his waist down to lift up the bottom of his shirt so I can feel his skin.

Once I make contact he pulls back from the kiss and a small gasp escapes from him as I start trailing my fingers softly along the band of his underwear.

His breath deepens. "You have no idea how badly I wanted you to touch me the way you were touching your piano that night. I couldn't even look in your direction I was getting so turned on. It's no wonder I had a dirty dream about you."

I run my hand over his semi-hard length as I start to slide my palm up and down on him. "And you have no idea how badly I wanted to run my tongue over every inch of your body that same night. Your perfect fucking body."