Happier

Jungkook's POV-

After I left his room I made my way into the kitchen.

I was getting some glasses set out when I heard the shower turn on, as the kitchen is on the other side of the wall from the shower.

Hearing this made me realize that I had a little more time before he would be ready to get into bed so I decided to fill a glass generously with wine for myself.

I sipped it for a while until I heard the shower stop running, signaling to me that he was finished. So I downed the rest of my glass before taking the second glass I had set out to walk back to Yoongi's room.

I am hoping he can tell me if he wants wine or if he would rather have an overflowing glass of whiskey to wash the day away with.

"Yoongi?" I raise my voice so he can hear me in the bathroom from where I'm stood near the foot of the bed.

I hear him start to brush his teeth, then the pad of feet as he coming into the room brushing his teeth with a towel wrapped carelessly around his hips.

My mouth is drawn up in a half smile as my jaw is slightly agape.

"Damn." I say in utter appreciation.

I move my eyes from his shoulders to his chest then down his abs to just below his belly button, having to fight the urge to walk closer and rip the towel off of him.

He begins to laugh while still brushing his teeth before he turns to head back into the bathroom, presumably to rinse his mouth out.

"You need to learn how to check someone out a little more subtly. Have some shame." He says, still laughing, while the sink begin to run.

"I was told that you appreciated people being direct with you. Was that incorrect?" I call out in a cheeky tone as I roll the glass between both of my palms.

He continues laughing as I now hear the sound of hangers being moved on metal rods. Not long after he comes back into view, unfortunately, fully clothed.

"You horny little shit, you can't just look at people like that." He smiles at me. "And yes, it is true in a general sense that I prefer when people are direct with me."

"Okay, let me directly state that I think your body is stunning. I'd like to second what you said that night in your studio. When you said you wanted to run your tongue over every inch of mine. I second that readily." I smirk.

"You really are a horny shit aren't you." He smirks at me.

"Hey, I'm a nineteen year old. What did you expect. Besides, you and I both are going to benefit from my overactive libido Mr. Min."

He groans as he walks up to me and takes the glass out of my hand then looks up at me, "Don't remind me. I am four years older than you Kook."

"Oh right. Sorry, let me rephrase. You and I both are going to benefit from my overactive libido... Oppa."

He tilts his head slightly as he smirks, "Are you trying to seduce me?"

I run the tip of my tongue across my bottom lip before answering. "Sure am."

He narrows his eyes at me, giving me a dirty look. "You can't look like you and say things like that to me. It's just cruel."

He then slips the glass out of my hands before he takes a step around me on his way out the door.

"It's not cruel because now you can act on it. In fact, it's encouraged."

He lets out an exasperated "Fuck me" as he continues down the hall.