I Know

Jungkook's POV-

The talk was going fine. I went in with a better attitude and it was all fine, but as soon as he started talking- defending rather, what Jin said all of my level headed, rational thought processes were gone. I was irate.

I thought there was no way Jin had told him everything. Namjoon would never defend what was said if he had, and I was right.

He didn't know the whole story. Jin hadn't told him. I can't believe Jin never told him! It's been years.

Tears are blurring my eyes as I make it to Yoongi's studio and try to open the door, forgetting it's locked.

I start to pound on the door but my strength starts to leave my body. I turn my back to lean against, slowly sliding down the door to the ground as I start getting light headed.

I feel the door being pulled open just as my eyes close.

Yoongi's POV-

"Hey. Sorry if I kept you waiting. I was showing Kook where Namjoon's studio is."

"I haven't been here for long at all. Don't worry." He smiles at me as I make it to the keypad and get the door opened.

"You know the code, you could have just come in."

"Like I said, I hadn't been out there long." He says as he moves to take a seat in the couch.

I take off my jacket, throwing it over the back of my desk chair before turning it around to take a seat opposite him.

He seems tense. And anxious.

"Yeol, what's wrong?"

He slides his palm along his thigh. "Well... like I said the other night, Irene was going to try to blackmail me. With a secret and I. I just... I have to tell you something. And I don't want it to change anything between us, but I'm afraid it will."

"You can tell me anything. I would never think any differently of you." I smile encouragingly at him. I would never judge my friend. "What is it?"

"It's not that simple..."

"Okay. Take your time, I'm in no rush."

It's silent while he taps his foot and drums his fingers against his leg until he finally lets it out.

"I... was in love with you. For years."

My heart drops and my jaw threatens to do the same, but I manage to hold it in place.

She threatened him with this?

"And before you say anything, please just know that I adore Jungkook and I am so glad that you have him. He is perfect for you. You need him. I'm the one that told you that, remember?So please don't think that I'm not happy for you or anything."

"Yeol..."

He stands up from his seat as he starts to pace, voice becoming shaky while his eyes fill with tears waiting to fall.

"He is so good for you and... I'm just happy that you know this now but please, I don't want anything to change. I have been seeing Baekhyun for a little while now and I promise I'm over it." His voice cracks as his tears finally start to fall.