Desperate

Jungkook's POV-

We are all stood silently around the table, staring at the barrel as the note card gets passed around.

How can this be? How does she know we're here?

Jimin must have felt me tense up as my mind begins to race next to him because he takes my hand tightly in his as he rests his head against my shoulder to comfort me.

When the card gets passed to Hoseok he doesn't even glance at it before he asks, "Is this the first thing she's sent?"

Okay, so Hoseok knows who this is from.

"Let's just all go sit back down." Yoongi says as he turns on his heal to go back towards the armchair. Instead of sitting down he begins pacing behind it while we all file back to the couch to sit in our previous places.

It's quiet as we all look at Yoongi, waiting for him to speak. He stops his pacing and turns to us with his hands resting on the back of the chair.

He has pursed his lips as his eyes land on each one of us but before he can get a word out there is another knock on the door. This time it sounds less persistent, but it's an interruption nonetheless.

"Mother fuck!" Yoongi raises his voice before stomping to the door and yanking it open harshly.

There stands Chanyeol.

When we see him Hoseok and I immediately stand up and rush to the door.

Hoseok rushes past Yoongi, throwing his arms around Chanyeol as he exclaims, "Chan! Where have you been? Are you okay?!"

He glances down at Hoseok with a gentle smile before his eyes meet with Yoongi's.

"I'll explain everything later, for now let's go sit down. We have a lot to talk about."

Hoseok let's go of Chanyeol and gives him another big smile before turning to head back to Jimin and the others.

Yoongi puts his hand on Chanyeol's shoulder while he gives him a dazzling smile.

"I'm so glad you're here. That you're okay."

Chanyeol pulls Yoongi into a hug, "I'm sorry that I worried you. I'll explain everything later."

They release from the hug, he and I sharing a smile as he walks to everyone with Yoongi.

Yoongi sits down in the armchair while Chanyeol sits on the couch next to Tae.

"Okay, let's get started then." Yoongi says.
"I've spoken to Hobi, Yeol and Kook about this already, but I'll share with you what's been going on"

Yoongi proceeds to give a very abridged version on Irene's possessive and obsessive behavior as well as how when he went to Daegu this last trip he was with her for part of it and they had a fight.

He explained how during their fight she had admitted to him that she was the one that had been sabotaging any potential relationships Yoongi had.

He told them that she had either bribed or intimidated anyone he had interest in or who she thought was too close to him to coax them to cut ties with Yoongi.

What really shocked them was when he went into detail what she had done to IU. Everyone was speechless. I think Jimin's eyes even teared up. He's a big Irene fan. Well, was a big fan.

"Now she is aware of Kook. One of her friends lives in our building and saw he and I getting on the elevator together." He stands up and walks over to the table, grabbing the card to give to Chanyeol.

"This is not the first 'gift' she's sent. She congratulated Kook on his new place with a bottle of my whiskey of choice and two glasses. When we left the apartment that night to go back up to my place we got to the elevator and were met with the same girl that Kook knew, what was her name?" He asks as he turns to me.