Approved

Jungkook's POV-

Hoseok ended up staying over well into the evening and I don't think we ever stopped laughing.

Surprisingly enough, despite being in an empty apartment, we were entertained for hours.

We talked about funny memories from our pasts, well he talked mostly and I listened but I didn't mind in the least.

He told me stories about his adventures when he first moved to Seoul from Gwangju to be a trainee, the different people he's been able to meet and collaborate with, as well as some stories he had about his travels abroad.

Like the time his friends pretended to leave him at a gas station in an English speaking country.

He also shared the story of the time he and Yoongi went on a ride at a theme park that was a big pirate ship that swung back and forth like a pendulum.

He said they screamed the entire ride and that at the time it was miserable but it's something they look back on and laugh about now. That's not to say he would ever do it again though. He was explicit when he'd said once was enough for that experience.

He was very clear about him not liking to be scared, which brought him into telling me all about the movie he watched and why he was so freaked out about me abducting him. We both laughed our asses off about that.

A little later in the day we started talking about our families and he told me about a charades game he and his family liked to play. He was appalled when I told him I hadn't played it before and insisted we play a few rounds.

My God, I nearly peed my pants from laughing so hard every time it was his turn to act out the word for me to guess.

As it started to get darker, and after we each finished our third bowls of Ramen, he reluctantly left but not before thanking me for the fun day and asking if he could come back soon.

After he left I made sure all the doors were locked and then headed to my room. I stripped off my shirt and laid in bed, the only thing going through my mind being the amazing day that I had all thanks to Hoseok.

I had seen him in interviews and he always seemed like a fun, charming guy, but in person he is way beyond any previous impressions I had of him.

I thought he was going to be more serious because a lot of the videos I've watched of him were of him doing choreography and talking to trainees, which apparently is about as scary and serious as he gets. He doesn't fool around when it comes to dancing.

I would be kind of intimidated if he was my dance teacher, but after meeting him in a casual setting, he is hilarious. I feel like I've known him for years.

Yeah, today was the best day.

Hoseok's POV-

As soon as I was safely back in my own home, in my comfy bed, I gathered my thoughts a bit and called Chan.

I was bursting with things to say about today.

*RING* *RING *RING*

"Chan, we need to talk."

"Hobi, hey! What would you like to talk about?

"Why didn't you tell me about Jungkook?! Were you trying to keep him to yourself? How selfish of you." I tease. "You and Yoongs keep referring to him as 'kid' but he is far from it.

"He may be young but he is a whole ass man so it would've been nice to get a heads up on that. I could have at least worn nicer clothes if I knew he would look like a Greek sculpture come to life." I huff.