I Remember

Yoongi's POV-

"I really need you to stop looking at me like that."

"Like what?" He answers back in an innocent tone while biting back his smug grin.

"You're pretty proud of yourself aren't you."

"Absolutely I am."

"Fuck off you brat." I attempt to stifle a laugh but fail as I continue to observe his childlike excitement about such an X-Rated accomplishment.

"I just can't believe that me, Jeon Jungkook, gave you, Min Yoongi, the best orgasm you've ever had in your whole entire life ever."

My laughter fades out as I continue making my way to the kitchen on the hunt for some breakfast.

"I never said those words. And besides, when are you going to get over this? That was two days ago."

"It's basically what you said, more than once I might add, and I will never get over it."

He says, coming around the corner and leaning on the island as he watches me rifle through the fridge.

I only hum in response. I don't have the energy to relive this conversation.

I made the mistake of saying out loud that he was the first person that's ever done that to me.

That I'm usually the one in control. That it was like an out of body experience. I'd never felt anything like it before and all I could do was talk about it.

It was unbelievable. He was unbelievable! I haven't been able to stop thinking about it. It has made me wonder what other surprises he has hidden away for me to explore...

"You're thinking about it aren't you." He says as he rounds the counter looking at me like I'm his prey.

I'm snapped out of the steamy memories of last night by his taunting tone, realizing almost immediately that I am biting my bottom lip so tightly I almost drew blood.

"Y-you stay away from me you horny little brat. I don't have the energy to fight you right now."

I say as I pick up the spatula I had set out on the counter and point it at him.

He continues to walk towards me with his head tilted slightly.

"So don't fight me. I've been dying to hear your moans again. To be reminded what the breathy whines that escape those sinful lips of yours sound like. See your chest rise and fall when I'm taking your breath away."

My mouth goes dry as I gulp at his words. Such naughty things should not be said by such an ethereal, godlike human. It's just unfair.

"Have I ever told you what happened in my dream?" He says as he has me trapped against the counter.

I still have my spatula in my hand but it is doing no good as my hand is at my side.

"N-no." I bite my lip absentmindedly as I wait for him to continue.

"I could tell you, but it be more fun to show you." He says as he leans closer to my face, keeping his eyes locked with mine.

"I-"

*RING* *RING* *RING*

Oh thank God.

I push past Kook while he is distracted by the ringing and dive for my phone that's on the counter behind him.