I'm Waiting

Jungkook's POV-

I cut my shower short when thoughts of Yoongi started compounding in my mind. Well, not really thoughts, but questions.

The questions that puzzle me most are stemming from my skepticism.

I still don't get how Yoongi trusts Chanyeol so much.

He really just went along with him finding some guy he met for the first time today?

He had about a ten minute conversation with that mostly consisted of himself breaking the news about me no longer having a place to stay, and he decides to recommend the guy to Yoongi as the perfect guy to watch his luxury apartment and he just says yes?

I'm sure this place costs a sickeningly large amount of money, and he is leaving it in the care of some college freshman because he trusts Chanyeol's judgement... It can't be that simple.

I just have way too many questions about this guy and Chanyeol and exactly how this worked out the way it did.

So many questions to ask but I have not formed a good enough relationship to ask any of them. Especially not with Yoongi.

All of these thoughts go through my head as I throw on my fresh clothes and make my way out of the bathroom to the living room.

I don't hear Chanyeol talking and I don't see any lights on in the room, just the city lights showing through the windows.

When the couch comes into view I see that he is there, his phone illuminating his profile while his thumbs move rapidly across the keyboard.

He must have sensed me looking at him like a creep because it doesn't take long for him to look over at me. Curious face at first before breaking into his dimply smile.

He's very handsome and I don't know why I didn't realize this before, but he is very animated.

People comment about my doe-like eyes and my expressions, but I don't think mine are nearly as charismatic as Chanyeol's.

I'd say the list would go Tae, Chanyeol then me last on the "Most Charismatic Man" scale.

He opens his mouth as if he's about to speak but his phone suddenly rings. He looks down at the screen and his eyebrows crash together as he quickly answers.

"Baek?! Where have you been?"

He's quiet while he listens to the caller.

His eyes looking toward the ground in front of him as they move back and forth anxiously. Suddenly he stands up and starts walking towards the window.

"Well where did you end up? Where did they move you to?"

He's silent again as he now leans his arm against the window, resting his forehead on his forearm.

I find myself again looking at Chanyeol, only now I'm admiring his body shape. Yep, he's attractive... and I'm a creep.

First I was checking out that guy at that café and now Chanyeol? What, do I just go around gawking at guys now? I turn my head quickly and avert my stare to the side, the couch coming into my line of sight.

I move to sit down and decide to answer some texts. Looking at my inbox the first of the unopened messages that catches my attention were from my mother. I forgot that she had reached out earlier today

I open her messages, the first one asking if we had any troubles during the drive and if the three of us were getting along.

This makes me chuckle lightly. She gets so worried about Jimin and I gaining up on "sensitive baby" Tae but little does she know that Tae is not the one she should worry about.