Connected

Yoongi's POV-

"Where the hell is my food? I ordered it over an hour ago!" I groan in frustration. "Why-"

Just then I hear the buzzer on my studio door sound, signaling someone is here.

I rush to the door, eager to get my meal when I am met with an unexpected guest.

Well, unexpected as in I thought I would have at least until tomorrow before I'd see him.

I move my eyes from his face down to the plastic bags he is holding with my precious Bossam Wraps inside.

"Jin," I scowl as I move my eyes back up to meet his. "Why do you have my food?"

"Because I need to talk to you and what better way to do that then over a meal, Yoongi-ah?" He flashes me a smile.

I narrow my eyes at him. The smell is incredible and I can't help but salivate, but I'd rather eat alone.

I already know what, or who rather, he is here to talk about and I don't really want to deal with it right now.

Nevertheless, my need for food overpowers my displeasure for this inevitable conversation, so I step aside for him to come in.

He sits on the couch and starts unpacking the contents of the bags onto the small coffee table.

He gets the containers spread out with the various dishes, handing me a pair of chopsticks as I sit down next to him.

"You added to my order I see. How did you manage that?"

"Simple, I'm the one who picked it up. I asked the receptionist to let me know when you ordered food as well as from where and she did. When I got there I had the place add extra servings to your order and told them to add a nice tip on your card for the trouble," he says with a wink before turning his attention to the food in front of him to start fixing a plate.

When I move to do the same he swats my hand away lightly. Moments later he hands me the plate he's just made up.

"You're trying to get me full of food so I can be in a better mood for our talk right." I say as I pick up a piece of pork belly and take a bite.

"Something like that," he shrugs as he adds a few more pieces of meat to his plate. "You have good taste. I don't think I've ever tried this dish from this place before."

"Yeah. It's good," I retort as I put the wrap I've just assembled in my mouth.

After that we sit in relative silence aside from an occasional "Can you give me more of that" or "Could you pass me a few of those."

It was a comfortable silence as it usually is with he and I, but I was dreading it's end.

Finally I had eaten all I could and set my chopsticks down. He takes one last bite then does the same.

I interlock my hands in my lap as we sit for a bit longer before he speaks.

"How is he?"

I let out a quiet sigh before answering, "Doing well it seems."

"Good. Thank you for taking care of him."

I nod before I click my tongue and look at him directly.

"Did you talk to Hobi or Yeol?"