Genius

Jungkook's POV-

"Okay, Yoongi and Chanyeol just pulled up!" I grin with anticipation.

When Tae came back earlier I was so confused about why he got a call from "Sehun" and how he knew Yeri would follow him inside.

He only got about one third of the way through explaining his plan as well as what he has been up to this past week before I stopped him, telling him that Yoongi and Chanyeol should be here when he explains this. That they need to hear what a genius he is.

I can't wait for him to tell the guys what he has been up to and how today went. I don't even know when he had time to do all of this.

At least now I know why he kept turning plans down this week.

As soon as I hear the door being opened I jump up from the couch, taking big steps towards the two coming in the door.

"Hi Jungkook." Chanyeol says with a big smile.

"Why do you look like you're about to meet Santa?" Yoongi teases while removing his shoes.

"I just really want you to hear how today went. For you to hear what Tae did. Come on!"

I take Yoongi's hand in my left, Chanyeol's in my right and pull them to the living room.

"Does this mean our plan worked?" Chanyeol questions as he takes a seat on the couch.

"No. Your plan was shit." Tae states bluntly from where he is standing by the piano, running his hand along the curved edge before looking up at the three of us on the couch.

Yoongi just scoffs. "Was yours really that much better?"

"Our plan was solid! And we gave you all the information you needed." Chanyeol speaks up.

"Your information was also shit. I had to take things into my own hands. So let me begin..." he licks his lips, biting back a proud smile as he begins.

"I went to lunch on Monday with my new friend Baekhyun who I have heard talk about Kai, who I recognized was Chanyeol's friend at Irene's company. I figured that meant he probably knew a few more people with the company besides him, and I was correct."

He takes a step away from the piano to then walk across the room in front of the windows as we all watch him.

"During our lunch, while Baekhyun was talking about each of his friends, I was able to narrow down who I wanted to get acquainted with. I chose Sehun and Suho."

"I don't see how they'd be relevant to anything having to do with Irene," Chanyeol inquires, brows furrowed.

"I picked these two because they are not associated with Chanyeol directly like Kai is so Irene won't be able to connect them to he and Yoongi. I also chose these two individuals because each has unique roles at their company, as well as information I needed.

"I chose Sehun because Baekhyun said he is a dancer and helps the trainees and soon to be trainees, boys and girls alike, with choreography sometimes.

"Sehun was able to confirm that he has worked closely with some of the soon-to-be trainees, including Yeri. She's a bit of a teacher's bet, our Yeri. She adores her 'Sehun Oppa.'"

He pauses as he walks around the armchair to take a seat across from Yoongi.

"Next up was Suho. Getting in contact with him was crucial. He has access to the most information since he is the leader a group and is in direct contact with executives, instructors and the talent scouts employed by the company. The scouts are who I was particularly interested in knowing about.