Why Not Both?

Jungkook's POV-

After walking Chanyeol out and locking the door behind him I made my way back to the window. I really am a bit hungry, I mean I can always eat, but nothing sounds as fulfilling as sleep does right now.

So with one last look at the skyline I turn back to make my way to the bathroom first to do my nighttime routine as quickly as possible before jumping into the comfy bed.

It's much softer then the one back home and the sheets smell absolutely divine. They actually smell faintly like they were washed with the same detergent my mother uses back home. It's very comforting.

I snuggle into the pillows while I close my eyes, praying for a dreamless sleep as I drift off slowly.

Yoongi's POV-

"All I want is to be asleep right now." I mumble as yet another drunk, overly excited girl bumps into me.

I never mind the screaming girls when I'm on stage, but being in the crowd next to them is a whole different experience.

Their voices are much more piercing.

Ironically this was always one of my favorite places to perform because of the noise.

Call it home town pride if you will, but my sets here in Daegu were some of my favorites

This is where it really started for me. I had one of my biggest shows at this venue after my first deal fell through. A talent scout from the company that employs me now was in attendance who thankfully liked what he saw.

So much so that he followed my Agust D tour (if you could even call it that) to a few other performances.

He eventually was able to convince an Executive at the company that I was special.

That they'd be missing out on a big opportunity if they didn't make me an offer to join the training program to become rapper under the company.

It was because of that talent scout, Sejin, I was able to get a meeting and was offered the chance to sign with them.

Now here I am at the same venue offering the same opportunity to a rapper that quite literally has stood where I have stood.

It's a bit nostalgic to have it come full circle like this.

I'm shoved by an unknown individual once again, this time hard enough to knock me off memory lane and back to reality.

I shake the reminiscence from my mind as I continue to weave my way through sweaty bodies, trying to get to the far wall of the room.

I have my mask on as well as a hat, but despite this there always seems to be someone that recognizes me, so I'm trying to keep my head down as best I can.

Once I make it to the edge of the crowd I can finally see the entrance I'm looking for.

I'm bumped a few more times on the way but once I get to the door and the security guard stood there, I pull my mask down to let him know who I am and who I'm here to speak to.

He recognizes my name, as he should (Sejin told them I would be here tonight) and steps to the side immediately to let me through as he points down a long hallway saying that's the way to go.

At the end of the hall I am met with another guard, so I pull my mask down to repeat the conversation I had with the previous man before pulling it back into place.

He then points me in the direction of a row of doors, which I assume are dressing rooms for each performer. This is confirmed as I walk past the first couple of doors and see names of a few of the other individuals there to perform taped to the doors.