Medical Record

Taehyung's POV-

*RING* *RING*

"Hey, I am just walking in now, are you here?"

"Yeah, I'm in Yoongi's studio. Are you fine to come here?"

"That's perfect. This is something both of you should see. I'll be there in a few."

"Okay. See you soon."

I cut the line. Hopefully Chanyeol will have some intel to help us understand how she got the information she has because whoever her investigators are, they seem to be gaining traction.

I arrive at the studio, knocking on the door immediately.

Chanyeol appears a few seconds later and lets me inside. I hurry in, dropping my bag on the coffee table with a thump. I take out the envelope before I carefully remove the contents of it out to lay them out on the table.

Yoongi immediately stands up from his chair to kneel beside the table.

He then picks up the documents and starts reading. He remains quiet as he continues to read while Chanyeol and myself walk around to his side of the table to see if we can get to where we can see the pages.

"What is this?"

There's a deafening silence as Chanyeol and I both watch Yoongi. His grip on the sheets of paper seeming to get tighter the longer he looks at the papers.

"This... is Jungkook's medical report... from one of the times he had to go to the emergency room after an attempted suicide."

"Holy fuck! How did she get that?!" Chanyeol exclaims.

"That's not all. This has his home address in Busan listed on it."

He says as he points out a spot on the second page where it lists the contact information for who brought him in and sure enough, there is his mother's name and an address.

"The good news is that isn't his home address-"

"It isn't?"

Yoongi interrupts and I shake my head. "No. I lived across the street, remember? I'm not sure where exactly that address is, but Mrs. Jeon, for whatever reason, didn't put their home address down. All other information about him is accurate though ."

"Oh my God," Chanyeol says as he slumps down on the couch.

"Taehyung, has he seen this?" Yoongi asks.

"No. When I got to his place today he left it on the ground and said he didn't want to know what was in it. He just had me take it." I answer, standing up. "I need to make a call. I'll be right back."

As soon as the door shuts behind me I quickly retrieve my phone, tapping on Mrs. Jeon's contact.

I had tried to call her a few times on my way to the company but she wasn't answering. I really hope now will be different. That she will answer.

I tap on the contact, bringing the phone up to my ear before I make my way over to my self appointed studio a few doors down from Yoongi's.

Once inside I lock the door and sit at the desk as the call rings through.

"Mrs. Jeon! I've been trying to get ahold of you."

"Yes I know, I'm sorry. I've been driving and the service is terrible. What's happened? Is Bunny okay?"

"Another package came in the mail today. It was a medical record for a visit to the emergency room."

The line goes silent.