New Best Friend

Taehyung's POV-

Thank God I didn't have to do Chanyeol and Yoongi's stupid plan.

I mean, I would never tell Yoongi it was stupid (which is why I kept my mouth shut) but it was stupid.

Mine is more believable, more theatrical, and much better prepared.

If Mrs. Jeon taught me anything it was that it's better to be over prepared than getting halfway into your scheme and realizing you missed something.

So, with this in mind, I've spent the last three days doing my own prep for this because the information Koo and Yoongi, even what Chanyeol gave, was basically shit. It gave me nothing of use.

I did some investigating and networking on my own, which gave me far more to work with.

I was extremely happy when she was not on any of the machines and instead outside. I was actually hoping for that.

I was able to text Chim before I walked to where Yeri was, asking him to call me in two minutes, which he did.

Instead of using Chim's name I said it was Sehun, which would be a familiar name to Yeri to peak her curiosity.

To make her wonder what my connection could be to her favorite Oppa.

I answered the phone and walked inside.

As soon and I was in I thanked Chim for the call, walked over to a treadmill and started to walk (what a God-awful hobby this is) tapping around my phone absentmindedly as I waited for my new best friend.

It didn't take long for her to follow me in.

I watched out of the corner of my eye as she tried to casually get set up on the machine one down from me.

When she got it turned on I waited a few seconds before I moved my attention from my phone to her.

"Hello again!"

"H-hey. Sorry if I ran you off from Jungkook." She says as she pushes the buttons to increase the speed on the machine.

"Oh no, you didn't. I'm not a boxer. I would have been bored just sitting there. You look like you knew what you were doing though." I say with a grin.

"I have been trying to learn. It's kinda hard. He was going to help me, but I don't think he is anymore..." She says with a pout.

"I'm sure he'll still help you! We may not be as close as we once were, but I know he's a good guy. I'm sure he'd be happy to help." I smile.

"Oh, you did say you haven't seen each other for a while. Are you not friends?"

Perfect question Yeri. Well done. 

"We were pretty close up until I had to move away in high school. I hadn't seen him for a couple years. That's why I was mad when he saw me and didn't say anything about my hair. Dumb boy." I shake my head in mock disappointment.

"You kind of expect people to notice when you have a color other than your natural one no matter how long it's been since they've seen you..." I say with a sad sigh.

She giggles, "Yah, that's so mean! I like your hair! If my friends wouldn't have noticed when  I dyed mine I would have been so upset so I totally understand. I think you look hot with your blue hair."

She blushes and her eyes widen before turning her attention to the window in front of us. She just realized she said something out loud she didn't mean to.

Awesome, the anticipated over sharing has started.

I laugh happily. "Thank you Yeri, and I must say that I like your hair too. It looks perfect on you. You look like you could be an idol!"