Overwhelmed

Jimin's POV-

"Kookie? Kookie can you hear me?!"

I lower myself so I'm sitting on the ground while I bring his head into my lap.

His eyes are puffy and his cheeks are wet with tears.

Oh God, what has happened now.

As I brush his hair off of his forehead and try to dry his cheeks I hear multiple people fast approaching from my right.

I turn to see a very distressed Yoongi stood beside an equally concerned Chanyeol.

As soon as Yoongi sees Jungkookie laying unconscious on my lap he lunges towards where we are sat on the ground.

Before his knees even hit the ground he starts firing off questions.

"What happened? Did you do this? Why is he with you? Where is Namjoon? He was supposed to be with Namjoon. Where is Namjoon?!"

With every question his voice becomes louder and louder.

There is a small crowd gathered in our corner of the hallway now and he is searching their faces for someone. Presumably, Namjoon.

"I don't know what happened! Hobi and I were in his studio when we heard pounding on the door. I opened it and he was on the ground leaning his back against it." I answer, continuing to stroke Jungkook's head softly.

"Will someone call Namjoon?" He asks as he looks between myself, Chanyeol and someone standing above me. Probably Hobi.

"I'll call him Yoongs. Just hold on," says an uncharacteristically soft voice from above my left shoulder. Yep, my Hobi.

"Why was he with Namjoon?" I ask as I look across Jungkookie to Yoongi.

"He said that he had some things he was ready to talk about with him..." Yoongi mumbles, reaching a hand out to gently swipe his thumb across Jungkookie's cheekbone.

"Do you think this happened because of that talk?"

"I think that's probably the case. Unless Irene is here." He says.

He is answering my questions but he is barely paying any attention to me or anything around him.

He is looking over Jungkookie's face with the most concerned expression I've ever seen him have as he brushes his fingers through his hair to keep it off of his forehead.

I find myself getting lost in the site of cranky Min Yoongi being so delicate and loving to my friend.

He loves him.

With this thought in mind, I slowly put my hand under Jungkookie's head while the other is under his shoulder so I can shift his weight off of my lap and onto Yoongi's.

When he feels Junhkookie begin to move he thinks that it is him waking up and his eyes grow wide as he frantically calls, "Kook? Kook?!"

When he notices my hand under his head though, he looks up at me with teary eyes before he puts his hand under his head to replace mine.

When Jungkookie is laying on Yoongi's lap Yoongi reaches his free hand down to take his hand, bringing it to his lips.

"He didn't answer but I got a hold of Jin and he said he will tell Namjoon to call us. Is Jungkook okay? Do we need to call a doctor? Should he go to the hospital?" Hobi says as he kneels down beside me, looking at Yoongi.

Yoongi looks from Hobi to me as he asks, "Does this happen often? Should he see a doctor?"

"It doesn't usually, but this happens when he gets overwhelmed. When his anxiety gets high he either starts to hyperventilate or he will just get so worked up that he gets lightheaded." I move my eyes from Yoongi's to look at my friend as I continue.

"Either way usually ends with him passing out. This happened that night at the dorms too."

"I think he just needs to go home. Get in his own bed and relax." Chanyeol says.

"...Y-Yooni..." a hoarse whisper is heard.

"Yes Kook. Yes, love, I'm here." Yoongi says back in an equally soft voice (despite his obvious excitement at hearing his voice) as he looks down at Jungkookie.

"Home..."

"I'll take you home Kook. We'll go take a long nap okay?"

"Please." He says as he adjusts his hand that is still in Yoongi's to lace their fingers together.

Yoongi places a kiss on Jungkookie's head as he pulls him closer to him before he looks between Hobi, myself, and Chanyeol.

"Can someone have my car brought around to the nearest exit so I can get him home?"

"Yooni... call... please."

"What Kook?" Yoongi says as he brings his ear down to be closer to Jungkookie's mouth.

"Call... Eomma."

"Yeol can you have someone bring my car, Hobi will you please try Namjoon again so he can tell me what the fuck happened and Jimin," he says as he turns his confused eyes to meet mine, "Do you have his mother's number?"

Namjoon's POV-

I can hear my phone continue to buzz. I know it's Hobi again but I don't want to talk right now.

I don't want to talk to anyone but Jin.

I am on my way to the restaurant and I am going to either sit down with him there or we will go home, but this is going to be talked about tonight.

Why wouldn't he tell me? We've been together for years and he just sat back and let me take full responsibility for all of this? For all of JK's hurt-

No, I can't just jump to conclusions.

There has to be a good reason why he didn't tell me. There has to be. I just need to talk to him.

I can't imagine he would let me take all of the responsibility for all this time, but I also can't imagine him saying those awful things to a young JK.

My heart drops at the thought.

A confused fourteen year old being yelled at by the only boy you've admitted to liking out loud who doesn't just reject you, but tells you that you are unnatural and shouldn't exist.

How could he do that? I know he was upset, but what JK just said Jin yelled at him is inexcusable.

How could he blow up like that?!

I just... I have to talk to Jin.